Homebrew [Release] ORGANIZ3D - Filebrowser for 3DS

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Since I can't find my answers anywhere I'll post it here.
I'm getting this error in organiz3d-
Error:[string "?"] :10: script doesn't exist.
What should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

G
When i open it via cia, show error: "error: [string "?"]:10: script doesn't exist."

How to fix that?
Got the answer? Bcoz I have the same problem...

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Since I can't find my answers anywhere I'll post it here.
I'm getting this error in organiz3d-
Error:[string "?"] :10: script doesn't exist.
What should I do?

G

Got the answer? Bcoz I have the same problem...

You've not placed the files in the correct place.

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZIP Extractor not working for me. Whenever I try to extract and archive with no password, all of the files inside are 0 bytes regardless if I enter "PASSWORD" or nothing.

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone having trouble installing in the next week or so:
  • ORG_CONFIG.txt
  • ORG_Themes/
go on the root of your SD card.

Then install the .cia file. All other files are unnecessary.

Rin:

There is no readme file (included in the 1.1 download from your site), there are no instructions in your top post. I understand that this may seem simple to you, but when you provide no instructions other than "sourcecode in index.lua", I had to read source code in order to understand how to install. Don't be surprised or upset if people have problems installing, especially when the installation for your homebrew is different from all other installation of homebrew, which do not require additional files.

Also, thanks for your work. <3

Reactions: Zense and Peninsula

mytitaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for this. I was looking for a good photo viewer ,and everything else is a nice bonus. There is one problem, though, when trying to open with the homebrew launcher. With index.lua in the 3ds folder, I get the Error message 'Error: [string "?"]:10: script doesn't exist'. Is there a simple fix for this?

goodiesohhi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, thanks for this. I was looking for a good photo viewer ,and everything else is a nice bonus. There is one problem, though, when trying to open with the homebrew launcher. With index.lua in the 3ds folder, I get the Error message 'Error: [string "?"]:10: script doesn't exist'. Is there a simple fix for this?
Someone already explained a few posts above yours. In case you didn't see. The themes folder and config file need to be in root.
Also..
For loading jpegs, any idea how large the images can be? I opened an 869 x 1305 96 dpi jpeg with a bit depth of 8 and all I got were black vertical bars. Ya know memory corruption-esque stuff the file size was 312 bytes. sorry of it was already mentioned elsewhere.

Last edited by goodiesohhi,

ReleaseTheKraken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Error: [string "?"]:10: script doesn't exist. I put the Lua file at the root tho :I

whoops my computer froze and it dit two replays :D

reply*

WorldOfNerds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how i can get a video in a jpgv format?
I'm usually not one to recommend software, but if you have windows, perhaps FormatFactory would work. The only downside is that it has optional offers at the installation, first run asks if you want to install another product from the developer, and (not that I've noticed any after using it for more then 3 years) has ads within the app.

other then that, its worth trying out.

ZeroCz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So I've got a problem occuring repeatedly. Whenever I try to extract a zip file, the app asks for a password even though the file is not protected by any password at all. Any way to avoid this outcome?

Jaeger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have a problem.

I copy the files from ORGANIZ3D_patched.rar inside the 3ds folder, than from the homebrew lancher i start organiz3d but i only got a black screen and i have to shut off the console.

I got luma and a 3DS with the last firmware. Any other got the same issue?

tokenslol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a tutorial on how to install this and on where to put each file?

Also the GitHub page you linked to convert videos to BMPV doesn't work anymore.

Skyfoxdartner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's been a while since this was made but it looks amazing so far. Unlike sunshell, the images look perfect in HD. I do have one gripe, which is the explanation. I had no idea what to do at first, maybe a README text would be good for those who don't know what to do? Other than that, great work Rin!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch +1