• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
This is really cool (although I have a N3DS anyway) but there's some strange behavior: if you have 3D enabled, when you suspend the games it only sends the in-game picture to the left eye and a completely black screen to the right eye.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much for the changes!
I just have to point out, that if you put all roms on romfs folder, they are ALL packed to the cia.
So it would be better to just throw the roms at the input folder and have them copied to romfs.
Better yet: put the roms on input\%title% with whatever name you want, and have make.bat copy and rename it.

EDIT: I will add this myself, thank you again! Now to work on finishing my personal collection and uploading to that sites.
Hello how's the collection coming on. When do you expect to release them. Thanks.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is really cool (although I have a N3DS anyway) but there's some strange behavior: if you have 3D enabled, when you suspend the games it only sends the in-game picture to the left eye and a completely black screen to the right eye.

This is a problem with blargSnes itself, and I don't know if I can fix this.

Hello how's the collection coming on. When do you expect to release them. Thanks.

I was busy with blargVC itself, but I already started building the CIAs. I have 100+ roms, and 91 are compatible with blargSnes.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Another update. Don't worry, it's for the tools only.

blargSnes:
  • (No Changes)
blargVC tools:
  • Use banner.png for the icon, if there's no icon.png.
  • JPG support for label image.
  • Add option to type game's description (aka long title) (optional)
  • Unique Id range is now from 00000 to FFFFF (you can literally still type and use a 6-digit unique id, but I wouldn't recommend it).
  • No need for typing banner's region on banner.bat anymore.
  • Banner.bat will wait until you are done with Ohana3DS, and then export banner.bin to the game's folder in output folder (this means you can now make banners for all games prior to running make.bat).
Get it here: https://github.com/Ryuzaki-MrL/blargVC/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HYlQMBvdjkM