Hacking [Release] NUD Model Creator

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason I might be getting results like this? Ive asked on gamebanana and discord with no response. This is my last hope.

Attachments

• HNI_0089.JPG
    HNI_0089.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 404

TacoJosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just tried it. I was trying to import this possible Saffron City Omega form into Smash. Instead I did not get the model, I just got the blinding light, the BG and characters. I used sketchup to make it so i don't know if that has anything to do with it. I am attempting it again but this time I rotated the model on a different axis.

Untitled.png zyMPjU4.jpg

EDIT: I rotated the model and now I got this. It looks to be really large, but also it only shows up during certain things such as Smart Bombs and some pokemon. eoQuann.jpg

Last edited by TacoJosh,

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just tried it. I was trying to import this possible Saffron City Omega form into Smash. Instead I did not get the model, I just got the blinding light, the BG and characters. I used sketchup to make it so i don't know if that has anything to do with it. I am attempting it again but this time I rotated the model on a different axis.

View attachment 59395 View attachment 59396

EDIT: I rotated the model and now I got this. It looks to be really large, but also it only shows up during certain things such as Smart Bombs and some pokemon. View attachment 59400
Put a background to block the blinding light. You can use like a flat plain or whatever. You may also need a ground plane as well. If the light is still too bright, use a light_set param file from another stage. Umbra, DxShrine, Windy Hill Zone are usually pretty good. Also you can use Material Edit 2 to reduce the diffuse colours of the objects. Hope that helps.

TacoJosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to show up and scaled it almost correctly. There's just one texture error. That is that on the left side of the Silph building (you can't see it), one of the textures used on that side is instead replaced with the Hyrule Castle BG which i didn't use in the model. I just need to mess with the lighting because it still is very bright. I probably won't release it though because I am clueless when it comes to stage modding and this is only a test to see what I can do, maybe someone can continue this stage for me.
z3srnew.jpg

Kalomaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Kalomaze,

ZetaCX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I encountered a Runtime error saying that my skin exceeded the vertex count? Is the only solution to simplify the current model or can I increase the maximum amount of vertices the script will accept?

(Edit)
Also, what is the maximum amount of vertices that will be accepted for an entire model?

Attachments

• Screenshot1004.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 345
Last edited by ZetaCX,

Kieronc123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This should help you, my vid tut.

hi. so, im kinda fresh to creating skins at all, so please forgive me if im a little slow. but 2 questions. 1. so youre supposed to do this part 1st, and then the fighter creator? like, use something from the model creator in the 2nd process? also 2. where can i find such good models like where you found spongebobs?

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the general process here? Similar to Brawl?

Export mesh+bones, import your new mesh, rig to bones, export new mesh+bones, use mod?

RetroGamer732

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I go to run the import script but it just gives mean error saying "Unable to convert: undefined to type: MaxObject" Is it because I saved in a .max format?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up