Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrefined-Nemesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
try this trick, as soon as you boot into your emuNAND do not wait long to start NTR cia,

like as soon as you see your homescreen content all loaded up , then as fast as you can open up the NTR cia.
this worked for me, @DespyCL thanks to desp. he showed me this trick and it seems to be working for me with this Speed method :) .

But i am now confused with the cpu clock speed could someone clarify it for me? i had the cpu plg in the plugin/home folder and it showed 2 cpu settings in the NTR menu for me, so i deleted the one from the plugin (deleted the whole plugin folder) and now i see only one which should be right, the one implemented already in the NTR < but the thing is , they wont disable or enable whenever i press A on them, even while inside the game.
the 2 top are set as disabled and the bottom 2 are shown as enabled.

Doesn't work :/

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So does 3.3 not work on 10.6 A9LH Reinand?
Hello !

I have a N3DS on 10.6 Reinand with A9LH and it works perfectly fine. :)

But i am now confused with the cpu clock speed could someone clarify it for me? i had the cpu plg in the plugin/home folder and it showed 2 cpu settings in the NTR menu for me, so i deleted the one from the plugin (deleted the whole plugin folder) and now i see only one which should be right, the one implemented already in the NTR < but the thing is , they wont disable or enable whenever i press A on them, even while inside the game.

It's normal, when you select one, nothing change in the menu but the overclock/downclock is effective.

The enabled/disabled mention rapport to the L2 cache.
Best and Default mention are for telling you that in Default you are at 268mhz without L2, and the best is 804MHz with L2.

Last edited by Nanquitas,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change the hotkeys or enable the screenshot hotkey? It shows as "Screenshot: disabled" for me with "Screenshot: L+R" and "Screenshot: Select+Start" under that but none of those keys actually work to take a screenshot, but nothing I do seems to enable them.
Scroll down to the one you want and press A on it. There will be no confirmation. Exit NTR's menu and try your combo. I set mine to Start+Select and it works fine. Also set my NTR hotkey to L+Start since I activate it on accident with some games where I may press X+Y together sometimes.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
For the bin file (from legacy method) is that an arm9 payload compatible with Brahma? I'd like to be able to add it to my multimenu at power on but you don't see to have one that I can confirm before setting up.

I may give it a go tonight even if I don't get a response and have time. If I do I'll edit this message at that point.

EDIT: Nvm. I see what it is doing and this isn't a normal payload.

Last edited by shinji257,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to install this (Or Ninjhax) in a way that I can select them from the home menu?
I don't have gateway, or emuNand, or whatever, just Cubic Ninja and a N3DS.
I use Ninjhax to do things like edit save files, or run HANS so I can use the Japanese outfits from Bravely Default, using SVDT and ExtData dumping to aid in such matters.
It would be nice if I could run these things without having to constantly switch cartridges.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know, but there's no exploits which allow you to do so since 9.2.
The only thing possible until 10.3 is to downgrade to 9.2.

Above 10.3 it's still possible but you'll need a hardmod for doing it (or contact a tech to do so).

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Aaaaaah still no one telling how the CPUClockSpeed functions!
could someone please tell me if they are running automatically or not ? for me whenevr i check in the CpUCspeed. i see top 2 options set to 'disabled' those 2 are the default ones.

the lower bottom 2 are set as enabled and are labeled 'best' or soemthing like that, so i dont have to do anything at all? they are set to switch in between games that can use 804mhz automatically etc. or something?

cause i cannot disable them manually , when i press A on any of the 4 options they wont change.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

It's normal, when you select one, nothing change in the menu but the overclock/downclock is effective.

The enabled/disabled mention rapport to the L2 cache.
Best and Default mention are for telling you that in Default you are at 268mhz without L2, and the best is 804MHz with L2.

I have already answered:)

Last edited by Nanquitas,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, is there any way to "unload" NTR after you've loaded it? Obviously you can't use plugins online, and there's no way to dynamically switch between having a plugin enabled and having it disabled. Meaning that in order to switch from loading NTR (and the associated plugin) you have to restart your 3ds (or at least restart your emuNAND). Is there any way then, to unload NTR once it's running?

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stupid question, is there any way to "unload" NTR after you've loaded it? Obviously you can't use plugins online, and there's no way to dynamically switch between having a plugin enabled and having it disabled. Meaning that in order to switch from loading NTR (and the associated plugin) you have to restart your 3ds (or at least restart your emuNAND). Is there any way then, to unload NTR once it's running?

I just got an idea. Using CTRXplorer you can move the plg from the "game's id folder" to the parent one and you should be able to run your game with online without restart needed. :)

Reactions: The Iron Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/164046/