Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hy i have a old 3ds with gateway and Ntr CFW installed on emunad 9.9...now why when i lancher Ntr after i start a browser for activate the spider tool, i have a black screen and browser don't open???? sorry for my bad english
browser doesn't work in ntr cfw

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can people please use the semi-official NTR 3.0 thread, having this on the front page will only cause confusion.

Hy i have a old 3ds with gateway and Ntr CFW installed on emunad 9.9...now why when i lancher Ntr after i start a browser for activate the spider tool, i have a black screen and browser don't open???? sorry for my bad english
Two possible reasons you're having trouble;

The first being, that NTR 2.x doesn't run on old3DSes, it's new3DS exclusive. So if you're using 2.2 you're going to want to download and install NTR 3.0.

The second, is that NTR disables internet access while plugins are active to prevent cheating online.

devilangelsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can people please use the semi-official NTR 3.0 thread, having this on the front page will only cause confusion.

Two possible reasons you're having trouble;

The first being, that NTR 2.x doesn't run on old3DSes, it's new3DS exclusive. So if you're using 2.2 you're going to want to download and install NTR 3.0.

The second, is that NTR disables internet access while plugins are active to prevent cheating online.

I have NTR 3.0 and install the cia boot and it work very well, the only problem is that the browser don't work, also when i lunch it , give me a black screen and don't go.

namad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an n3dsxl on firmware 9.0.0 I have a used copy of cubic ninja I bought. I have a retail cartridge of alpha sapphire unupdated on 1.0.

I want to find a way to keep my unupdated firmware 9.0.0 AND keep my unupdated game cart 1.0 but still somehow play alpha sapphire 1.4 updated version of the game and go online somehow by spoofing my sysand?

NTR doesn't support piracy so I couldn't just dump a copy of my game cart as a rom, right? but is there anyway to just place the alpha sapphire patch changes somewhere and have the option to play the game updated and unupdated? for that matter does updating the game effect the cart at all? or does the patch just go in the nand?

Right now my main goal is to just keep all my stuff on original versions so I can use exploits in the future but play my game normally... I read somewhere ntr cfw has eshop access spoofing but to use it will I have to let the eshop patch my gamecart from 1.0 to 1.4?

D

Deleted User

Now how to use ARCode:

Example ARCode
-=[Paper Mario Sticker Star]=-
$9999
02CBCE9C 0000270F

NTR will be 14000000 + ARCode Offset = OFFSET:
write(0x16CBCE9C, (0x0F, 0x27 ,0x00 ,0x00), pid=0x28)
If i'm gonna do the other way to make ARCode out of NTR, how do i do if i'm gonna do OFFSET - 14000000 = ARCode Offset When OFFSET is 08892444?

EDIT: Didn't see that you said
<START OFFSET> + <FOUND OFFSET> - 14000000 = <ARCode OFFSET>
but what's Start offset and found offset?

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

can you add oot support please, CN is 2x the price of oot
It is actually possible to use NTR CFW without CN. Just download NTR CFW 3.0 and use the cia in CFW. Keep in mind it only works on firmware 9.2 or below.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You do realize who started this thread, right? Aside from that, it's better to start a new thread for new versions. I had no idea NTR 3.2 was out until I saw this thread. Cool to see Real Time Save as that is what I thought GW was working on as well. It's fine if it just works in the current instance, often you just have a "hiccup" (a certain thing that you have say 50% chance of passing, if not you have to go back to the start) or if you have to make a choice that affects further gameplay (and later on you realized you should've picked the other option).

moghedien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any tricks to get the BootNTR cia to work more reliably? I have about 10% success rate :(
It usually stalls at "patching svc check" or "svc check patched"

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It is actually possible to use NTR CFW without CN. Just download NTR CFW 3.0 and use the cia in CFW. Keep in mind it only works on firmware 9.2 or below.
Wait, so it's no use to install NTR in an emunand on 10.3? (since i don't have games installed as cia in 9.2 sysnand).

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, so it's no use to install NTR in an emunand on 10.3? (since i don't have games installed as cia in 9.2 sysnand).
It only works with Sysnand 9.2 or less unless you're running emunand in which case you're probably already running cfw with sig checks patched therefore it will work as it has since 3.0 came out as a cia version instead.

So you're fine to use it in emunand. :)

Last edited by Shadowtrance,
Reactions: DjoeN

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i installed NTR CFW 3.2 and it went very well. The menu worked and the cheat plugins. But when I returned to my 3DS, NTR CFW disappeared. I tried reinstalling it but it kept failing. I'm using emuNAND on 10.3

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi everyone :) i have a question about ntr cfw, and i dont know how to use save manager plugin on ntr 3.2, someone know how to use save manager plugin on this version? :( please, sorry for mi bad english hahah

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some problem with ntr cfw 3.2 it work perfectly at first and then i try again later it doesnt work plugin run succesfully but i can't press home back to home it just freeze on that screen any idea what happen?

hmm it work now nvm i just press home a little sooner

weird but nvm

Last edited by myangel,

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Everytime I try to make save states or load one my console freezes. Anyone has this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof