Hacking [Release] Mt-Card 2.0 + Cheat Database 1.0

Rediska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have 72 games in my rom list. Why do you mean the list are for only 65 roms?
You lucky one, I have broke my mind. 62, 65 no matter the card can't seen all my games, list is broken - i have over 80 games at once, and can't see end of a list after 60... I don't know what's wrong, i tried to move some games to folders - no matter, not working for several games..... MT CARD IS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!! DON'T WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

Rediska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
THIS UPDATE IS PARTICALY BROKEN!!!!!!!! GAME LIST IS BROKEN!!!!!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!!!! THERE NO NEW FEATURES!!!!!!!! JUST BUGGY NEW MENU!!!!!!!!

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to bet that the save edit coding is at least partially existing in Omega 2.3 and that is where MT got it from, heh. I agree he just wanted to be able to say "first". Anyone willing to post a pic of the new menu would be awesome so we can see it. I can't see for myself since I wisely chose a GW for my 3ds flashcart.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the mt card have new features. for example the mt card can start homebrews. and mt card support exfat. you are the first guy with the problem so i think this isn't a generall problem of the version 2.0.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You lucky one, I have broke my mind. 62, 65 no matter the card can't seen all my games, list is broken - i have over 80 games at once, and can't see end of a list after 60... I don't know what's wrong, i tried to move some games to folders - no matter, not working for several games..... MT CARD IS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!! DON'T WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

THIS UPDATE IS PARTICALY BROKEN!!!!!!!! GAME LIST IS BROKEN!!!!!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!!!! THERE NO NEW FEATURES!!!!!!!! JUST BUGGY NEW MENU!!!!!!!!

seriously? calm down, guy
probably just some fragmented roms, that don`t get recognized, copy them 1 by 1 or all at once with teracopy, windows copy sometimes fragments files, when you copy many at once

MYFW

Trophies
XP
Country
seriously? calm down, guy
probably just some fragmented roms, that don`t get recognized, copy them 1 by 1 or all at once with teracopy, windows copy sometimes fragments files, when you copy many at once

Works perfectly for me... Whats wrong with you?

Greetings

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i have a lot of vc games on my micro sd card. so i have 70 games ^^ all vc pokemon games are 6 games.
yeah but still its like.....if you couldnt do that like the guy throwing a wobbler, im sure some of the games could be scrapped and i doubt you would miss them....like do you really play pokemon red blue AND yellow?

PS im not saying you shouldn't.....you can obviously do whatever the hell you want, i have ended up with like 6 copies of pokemon X on my card so i could trade people pokemon off them without loosing my own save, but if i ever found my gateway card was only showing up 60 games and i had 65 on the card i wouldn't break out the caps lock font size 100 rant

it actually woulnt surprise me if it turned out he had a fake micro SD and the new firmware doesn't show them like gateway shows white squares for games when the micro SD is fake

Reactions: cearp

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah i understand you. i have a 64gb micro sd card so i haven't a problem with all pokemon vc games. i play sometimes all 3 games but my favorite pokemon game of the 3 is blue.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meh, I don't care for save editing. Would rather have actual in-game cheats. This card looks really nice now, though.
I'd rather have this. Save file editing tends to just get you stuff you can get normally much faster and easier, while in-game cheats = fuck yo online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic