Hacking [Release] Mt-Card 2.0 + Cheat Database 1.0

niketm

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello
So my MT Card've got on my NDS is 4.4 on it, the Blue Card have the latest 2's Version got it, but now hang at this point., The Update button in the window is now available (if not check the connecting the USB cable)), it does not want !!!
The LED lights up, but it sounds nothing on laptop ('ve tried in several), it would recognize the hardware itself (as it would be missing a driver or something like that ...!)
've Got too games on the Blue Card that will work, but not all (probably just the 3ds, not .nds`s also ...!)
Am pleased with their response

Or I miss something and the small miniSD should be inserted during desen Wiesse in the card inside?
Or should I also execute this MT_INSTALLER.NDS on white card ...?
Have now with all the updater tries (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4), clear anyway but should try with 2.0, but it constantly flashes a vertical line down the middle (in this little window update, but update button still can not operate. unfortunately ...!

Thanks
Nike

niketm

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there
Have described also to the seller my MT card my problem, and sent me the link because
http://www.usar4.com/blog/how-to-upd...-on-3ds3ds-xl/
, And now I still have some questions unanswered, namely what do you need 2 MiniSD Card`s ???, and when updating to a blank in the way Card stuck, or the one which was prepared in the blue, or no??
Have all 3 options tried, but I'm still not gotten the map update ... .Unfortunately !!!
What should I do ??
Thank you
Nike

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there
Have described also to the seller my MT card my problem, and sent me the link because
http://www.usar4.com/blog/how-to-upd...-on-3ds3ds-xl/
, And now I still have some questions unanswered, namely what do you need 2 MiniSD Card`s ???, and when updating to a blank in the way Card stuck, or the one which was prepared in the blue, or no??
Have all 3 options tried, but I'm still not gotten the map update ... .Unfortunately !!!
What should I do ??
Thank you
Nike

Sorry, the page your requested could not be found, or no longer exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol