Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
See quote.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that armor and sword looks super kewl what are they called
Also got the limit to IVs basically its a total sum of 80,
( tested with 31 in each slot and one actually went to 18 after I saved and what not, )
I did do it couple times plus with different ranks but it seems the rank doesnt affect the IV's so thats good to know but yea IV Sum: 80
( not sure why tho )

Weapon:
Class - 0x0
ID - 0x16
Level - 0x5 Max
Black Fatalis Greatsword

Armor:
ID - 0081 Rath Soul+ (High rank Azure Rathalos)
Level - 5 Max
0x1Ch - 0xFFFFFF03

Thanks for testing IVs. I'll add them to the tutorial!

80 might be the legit limit the game can take? You can set them to 255 and it generates monsters with broken stats.

Would you be willing to export those and upload them here?
Export what?

Last edited by secXsQuared,

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See quote.

Weapon:
Class - 0x0
ID - 0x16
Level - 0x5 Max
Black Fatalis Greatsword

Armor:
ID - 0081 Rath Soul+ (High rank Azure Rathalos)
Level - 5 Max
0x1Ch - 0xFFFFFF03

80 might be the legit limit the game can take? You can set them to 255 and it generates monsters with broken stats.

Export what?

Your Lvl 1 monsters that you posted in the image?

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get those by spawning 5 eggs. I got them in exactly the same way. Export you need to deal with UIDs.
Well, I noticed that my UID's are going in sequential order. I got the tutorial velocidrome, deleted the aptonoth, and scanned in the amiibo eggs. 10 was Velocidrome, 12 was the (now deleted) aptonoth (11 was taken by an amiibo egg), and 13-17 are amiibo eggs as well (one for each), so I would assume I could just increment your exported monsties by 1 to test.

secXsQuared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I noticed that my UID's are going in sequential order. I got the tutorial velocidrome, deleted the aptonoth, and scanned in the amiibo eggs. 10 was Velocidrome, 12 was the (now deleted) aptonoth (11 was taken by an amiibo egg), and 13-17 are amiibo eggs as well (one for each), so I would assume I could just increment your exported monsties by 1 to test.
You can set them to whatever as long as there is no reference.

So this will do the homebrew thing https://wiidatabase.de/3ds-downloads/hacks/3ds-homebrew-launcher/ ??
I haven't found anything else so far
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well you can increase it by 255 but the game should revert them back to the sum of 80 so it would end up like 31/31/18 I haven't really tested if the game would fix anything above 31, but in theory it should considering the def IV 31 i gave a monster turned into a 18 when I saved and checked

secXsQuared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well you can increase it by 255 but the game should revert them back to the sum of 80 so it would end up like 31/31/18 I haven't really tested if the game would fix anything above 31, but in theory it should considering the def IV 31 i gave a monster turned into a 18 when I saved and checked
No they dont fix 255.

I guess anything above 128 will not be fixed. i think the game actually parses them as uint so 255 is -1 and -3 < 80. just an assumption

Reactions: Sakura1

MrFluffu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, after deleting my save for mh stories, getting up to the point where ratha is gone. the game saves, i go into hbl and launch JKSM. I click on monster hunter stories, and go to ExtData, I try to export ExtData, it comes up with new. It comes up with 2017-09-10_22-33-27 as the default name. I tried it with default, and with creating a name for it. and it comes up with Uh OH! Something went wrong writing. is there any way around this? The MicroSD has 1.71gb left of storage and I have around 14,000 blocks left to use so I don't think storage is an issue with this.

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they dont fix 255.

I guess anything above 128 will not be fixed. i think the game actually parses them as uint so 255 is -1 and -3 < 80. just an assumption

Ahhhh thats sounds kinda unfair, but welp at least we know how to make legit mons.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Save editors - AKA "No More Grinding Required". Thanks OP!

Edit: Just wanted to clarify I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm too busy to play games on hard or even normal mode all the time. I just want to see the story stuff and things like this make it way easier.

Last edited by gamerboy1995,

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is too damn complicated. I don't know what skills to get, what genes to hack...........
Im normally just went with 31/31/18 IV's on my Rathalos and Pink Rathian/Green One and used the limit of 2 skills gems which seems to be the max, to create a bingo and provide some resistance, although I used an All Resistance Gem bc I feel its a waste to use anything else, and for now Im just grinding random monster to use as gene fodders.
Also 80 is nowhere near legit.... You can't possibly get 80 boosts while breaking an egg....

well thats true.....I figure there was a way to increase the IV or simply have a mon born with some IV's to even be consider legit.... >.>

but then again people constantly tell me what I consider normal is too far fetch.... so WELP

secXsQuared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im normally just went with 31/31/18 IV's on my Rathalos and Pink Rathian/Green One and used the limit of 2 skills gems which seems to be the max, to create a bingo and provide some resistance, although I used an All Resistance Gem bc I feel its a waste to use anything else, and for now Im just grinding random monster to use as gene fodders.

well thats true.....I figure there was a way to increase the IV or simply have a mon born with some IV's to even be consider legit.... >.>

but then again people constantly tell me what I consider normal is too far fetch.... so WELP

i did some research online. it's simple yet not simple... I used some template gene combinations from others.

I just go 0 80 0 all the way

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to spawn in some eggs for black diablos and Stygian zinogre but it didn't work :/ do the eggs need to be a specific weight to actually work ? Sorry if that's a noob question! But thanks for the save tool! I did get the Rathaus and rathalos family eggs to work. I'm still trying on the green nargacuga to work but it's giving me a hard time :/

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope to see alot of items and stuffs into english instead of jpn names... i cant really edit much... even tho i want to export and import my jpn monsters to english save but wrong file size as well... i am looking forward to use this editor as much as i wanted :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.