ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does monster hunter generations ultimate on switch have the same files structure and file types as the monster hunter XX on 3ds?
Highly doubt it, different container/file format, so most likely structure isn't the same, may be decently similar though.

Deathmaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Highly doubt it, different container/file format, so most likely structure isn't the same, may be decently similar though.

I mean its pretty similar, hell the format that contains the text is mostly the same, I might have even ported all the text from GU for my own use.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Been looking for the 1.4 update since FreeShop went down, didn't get it in time, thanks for posting this!

PS: Just to clarify something to any mod that sees this, it's not warez, it's only the update with the English patch merged, updates are available for free on the eshop normally, so it's not against copyrights. It's just so more people have access to it than just the ones with Japanese 3DSs. Just putting that out there because I've seen patches posted on temp deleted sometimes...

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could I bother to ask how to use/patch with this? I loaded the CIA into Citra but not sure if it's active or not :(

Kinda hard to not notice if it’s active or not since it translates the game to a different language. Anyway, in the main menu of MHXX you should see something along the lines of dasding english patch v5 on the top left corner, and ver1.4.0 on the top right. Use an untouched vanilla game and delete any other CIAs you might have installed for the game if it doesn’t work.

Reactions: KyoSC

KyoSC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda hard to not notice if it’s active or not since it translates the game to a different language. Anyway, in the main menu of MHXX you should see something along the lines of dasding english patch v5 on the top left corner, and ver1.4.0 on the top right. Use an untouched vanilla game and delete any other CIAs you might have installed for the game if it doesn’t work.

Ahh sorry didn't notice I hadn't put I had the previous version installed lol and wow I can't believe I've literally never noticed the V4 thing on the menu screen! Ah I'll try it out on a untouched version thank for the reply man!

zPatnln201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can you post ENGLISH PATCH v4 ONLY of game v1.2 plz?
I found myself that cheat code in game v1.4 not working , so I want to comeback to game v1.2, but I can't find english patch of v1.2 anymore.
thank you!!!

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can you post ENGLISH PATCH v4 ONLY of game v1.2 plz?
I found myself that cheat code in game v1.4 not working , so I want to comeback to game v1.2, but I can't find english patch of v1.2 anymore.
thank you!!!

Please send me a link to the v1.2 patch because I can't be bothered to search for it. I'll then make the .cia.

Reactions: zPatnln201

zPatnln201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: I can't install your file, I got this error:
"
Failed to install CIA file.
Result code:0xD8E08025
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Modul: AM (32)
Desc: Invalid NCCH (37)
"
google say this error maybe because of my bad SD card, but then I tried another cia. files and all of It working.
As I see your version of your .cia is version: 0, maybe It should be : 2144 ?
sorry to bother you again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ