ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant seem to buy some equipment even though i have the money and materials with me. Is not highlighted and says insufficient funds. Using 1.2

Megax60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How to receive it ? I already have mhstories installed
If you have a mh stories SAVE file (dont just install it, you have to make a save file) go to "new game" and then "get bonus", after that, go talk to the assistant in your house (i dont know how its called) and go all way down to an option that says "recieve bonus", and thats all, the armor will appear as a crafteable chest for the cat

Reactions: ngtunganh

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
If you have a mh stories SAVE file (dont just install it, you have to make a save file) go to "new game" and then "get bonus", after that, go talk to the assistant in your house (i dont know how its called) and go all way down to an option that says "recieve bonus", and thats all, the armor will appear as a crafteable chest for the cat
ok tks
Btw what're those prize?

Last edited by ngtunganh,

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SaphirSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, today I installed everything on my New 3DS to get CFW and all just because I found your patch (really amazing job btw, I can't wait to play my japanese XX with english text, this was a surprise actually). I only have one question, my 3DS is europe, and the game is japanese, so I hope I can play it with NTR Selector? Because it's a game from another region... would be sad now, I hope It works :(

VivreDNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey, today I installed everything on my New 3DS to get CFW and all just because I found your patch (really amazing job btw, I can't wait to play my japanese XX with english text, this was a surprise actually). I only have one question, my 3DS is europe, and the game is japanese, so I hope I can play it with NTR Selector? Because it's a game from another region... would be sad now, I hope It works :(

If u already CFW with luma, your 3ds become free region. So yes, u can play mhxx in english on ur europe 3ds.

SaphirSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If u already CFW with luma, your 3ds become free region. So yes, u can play mhxx in english on ur europe 3ds.
Sounds amazing and yes I have luma :D! I just found out today that this patch is already out, I was so happy but I never had a cfw before and it was a long way until I got it xD but everythink works now, anyway thanks for your fast reply!

Last edited by SaphirSky,

freyaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, thank you !
So, even if we don't have the JPN version, we can't transfer our save file. :[ I have mhx and i really wish i could continue with my data.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dasding the lbg of the final guild boss,jewelled bowgun , it says rapid fire is available for normal s lv2,pierce s lv 2 etc. but in the ammo section , only lv 1 pierce is available at 3 ammo, when i go on the hunt, i can't use pierce 2 bullet in rapid fire mode , even the pierce lvl 1 just fire normally :O

broli95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Question: if the game gets updated or a new version of the translation comes out, what do we do to actually update both? Download a cia with the new version of the patch? Also could you translate the dlc quests?

Jayc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@dasding the lbg of the final guild boss,jewelled bowgun , it says rapid fire is available for normal s lv2,pierce s lv 2 etc. but in the ammo section , only lv 1 pierce is available at 3 ammo, when i go on the hunt, i can't use pierce 2 bullet in rapid fire mode , even the pierce lvl 1 just fire normally :O

Is this your first time using bowguns? The mantis bowguns can only load lv1 shots. You need to have Shot S+ skill to load the higher level shots.

Reactions: x06xpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la