• Replies 294
  • Likes 27

xxfliermiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
My jpn .cia of miitopia keeps crashing in The Travelers' Hub so is there anyway for me to use this app to import my jpn .sav to a eur or usa .cia since jksm Doesn't work?

Pixel-Pie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Anybody Know A Way To Earn Less Exp Or How To Prevent Encounters?
I Want To 100% This Game But I Don't Want To Be Overleveled.Stupid Nintendo...Making You Leave The Entire Level When You Run Away...

Last edited by Pixel-Pie,

LazyVidya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any plans of adding a filter for adding food, like only maxing 1 or 2 star meals? or allowing people to check off a list of which foods to max out?

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying exclusively to unlock every amiibo costume causes the game to reset all progress as if it's corrupting the save file. I've made sure the game version is set to the US, and the amiibo button is the only thing I press. I'm playing the US version of the game as well.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh., right. Glad it was that simple

@Brion , some ideas:
Being able to unlock late game features, like the villa, would be just perfection. Also being able to change your mii before that would also improve the game a lot.
Reset the daily quests, if you're not satisfied with them and their rewards, or anything similar
Also, anyway to delevel the characters? Remove their food boosts for instance?
Edit: I also suggested about changing Fiends, the one-hit ko enemies. If they were dealing just high damage instead of that BS, no-death runs would be possible.

I'm all about the challenge. I'd love to do nuzlocke challenges and no-sprinkle runs, but without the villa from the beggining and the main character being so overpowered later in the game, I just have to forget about them

You can import your save files with JK's Save Manager
Just replace the exported files in "JKSV" in your sd card with the edited ones, or imitate the folder tree inside JKSV to create another save. Either way, you'll have to reimport them with JKSM in your game.
Remember to always backup ^^

I'll try to add these features, if it's possible

My jpn .cia of miitopia keeps crashing in The Travelers' Hub so is there anyway for me to use this app to import my jpn .sav to a eur or usa .cia since jksm Doesn't work?

here JKSV with JPN Support
if you have an error to open archive, refresh games and try again

I Want To 100% This Game But I Don't Want To Be Overleveled.Stupid Nintendo...Making You Leave The Entire Level When You Run Away...

Regardless of the path you take, you are obliged to fight

any plans of adding a filter for adding food, like only maxing 1 or 2 star meals? or allowing people to check off a list of which foods to max out?

It's possible, but it will take somes times to be release (need to list each items offset)

Trying exclusively to unlock every amiibo costume causes the game to reset all progress as if it's corrupting the save file. I've made sure the game version is set to the US, and the amiibo button is the only thing I press. I'm playing the US version of the game as well.

Can you send your save file to check if something wrong ?

Brayton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a post game save file too, if someone have one, tell me
I have one with natural relationship lv. 99

Does Anybody Know Whether Or Not You Are Able To Wear Two Amiibo Costumes At The Same Time?
Like,Say I Wanted To Have The Kirby Costume Hat And The Ness Costume Clothes? Please Answer Yes If I Can Or No I Can't.Thanks
(In game) X Menu, Stuff, Mii Character, Edit appearence, Hat, Kirby, Clothes, Ness.

Edit: I'm just an person that has a lot going on in their life

If you really want to know, go ahead
Autism, ADHD, Asperger, taking 37 pills every days, no gluten, no soy, no milk, NO PEANUTS, Tried to commit suicide, Still thinks about suicide, it goes on and on.

And I really like helping people. So please let me help.

Last edited by Brayton,

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
when I used savedatafiler to extract and re-import my save, it broke my save file and I had to hold the power button until my 3DS shut off. I had a backup, so there was no problem in that regard. I tried once more with JKSM and my edited save was able to boot with the changes I had applied ^_^

xxfliermiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
can using this save editor with a .jpn save file and then importing ur .jpn extdata and save files to a eur or us cia miitopia using savedatafiler or jksm work?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so it's war cry, you can edit it in the editor and in Miitopia too

Edit : Other things, if someone restore his save file, don't restore only one file (you save file will be deleted when you load your game), restore all save file (common.sav, cottage.sav, event-flag, hero.sav, map_flag, quest.sav, stage_flag)

Last edited by Brion,

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so it's war cry, you can edit it in the editor and in Miitopia too

Edit : Other things, if someone restore his save file, don't restore only one file (you save file will be deleted when you load your game), restore all save file (common.sav, cottage.sav, event-flag, hero.sav, map_flag, quest.sav, stage_flag)

aaaah, perhaps there is where I went wrong :shy: I only restored common.sav

ClockSmasher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bringing up my question about being able to control the rest of the party again, despite this not being an NTR plugin thread.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bringing up my question about being able to control the rest of the party again, despite this not being an NTR plugin thread.

I don't know for this , it's possible or not according to Miitopia ram, is not possible via save editing

Lenhador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How Many Worlds Are In This Game?

Don't ask off topic questions. This thread is about a Miitopia save editor, so the discussion should be about the tool itself, not random questions about the game.
You can search for a Miitopia discussion thread here or in another forum, or create one yourself if there's none.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again. This is a save editor. A save editor cannot alter the way the game works. It can only change things which are stored in your save file.

Also, never feeding your miis any foods will actually make the game slightly harder, so that you don't feel like you're overpowering everything. Otherwise, your best bet is periodically reducing your mii to level 1 using this save editor.

@Brion What precisely are the "hidden stats" on the editor? Like, why are they hidden? Is it because they're not fully functional for editing, or are they just hidden to make things look better?

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw