Reactions: ngtunganh and Fyrus

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
See Miitopia trailer, it will give you an overview, you will defeat the Dark lord to save Mii faces.

Reactions: Fyrus

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a turn based RPG based on Miis and their relationship, think Tomodachi meets Find Mii. Your Miis can go on an adventure and develop friendships (or not), but you only control the first Mii you make, your other party members are controlled by the game.

Also, you can choose pretty much any role to be any Mii, even weird looking ones. There's also a Spotpass option to randomly assign Miis from the internet.

Reactions: Brion

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
This game fun to play
You can decided how main cast of story look ,that best thing about this game
I make jesus at great sage and revolver ocelot from metal gear solid at my team cledric
Battle really simple ,you only have to control your hero ,and the rest of party move depend of their personality

Last edited by ngtunganh,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Was save extracting ever fixed on non-CFW 11.4?

Also, is there a way to edit game tickets WITHOUT affecting my food?

On non-CFW 11.4 you can use oot3dhax or ninjhax

You can edit only game tickets, just open your common.sav in Miitopia save editor, edit only tickets and save

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can edit only game tickets, just open your common.sav in Miitopia save editor, edit only tickets and save

See, I did that, except when I loaded my game, it still had 99 of every food item...

EDIT: Okay, found the issue. Found out the save file setting was on EU instead of US. Surprised that didn't totally break things lol.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Brion I wonder if it is possible to find a setting to trigger other party members aside from yours, like the Prince or the Fairies, what do you think ?

The game clearly keeps track of it somewhere, as it shows them alongside your other 4 party members at inns at the top screen on a corner

Last edited by Fyrus,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
See, I did that, except when I loaded my game, it still had 99 of every food item...

EDIT: Okay, found the issue. Found out the save file setting was on EU instead of US. Surprised that didn't totally break things lol.

Value on food panel is used when you click on the panel, to unlock foods by numbers

@Brion I wonder if it is possible to find a setting to trigger other party members aside from yours, like the Prince or the Fairies, what do you think ?

The game clearly keeps track of it somewhere, as it shows them alongside your other 4 party members at inns at the top screen on a corner

I don't have a save file with Fairies, can you sent your save file with them, I'll try to see if I can do that

Last edited by Brion,

Lumaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch for the editor, works fantastically! Do you think you can add the option to edit party members relationship statuses? If not thats fine.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who changes classes using this editor:
Going into your mii's inventory will crash the game. However, you can still acquire the default class outfit by purchasing it/winning it from the roulette. Once you do that, you can access your inventory. No need to worry about being stuck without the proper gear!

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,
D

Deleted User

Since Miitopia released in USA region, I was able to import my hacked demo save into my full game.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a bunch for the editor, works fantastically! Do you think you can add the option to edit party members relationship statuses? If not thats fine.

Yes, I planned this feature

For anyone who changes classes using this editor:
Going into your mii's inventory will crash the game. However, you can still acquire the default class outfit by purchasing it/winning it from the roulette. Once you do that, you can access your inventory. No need to worry about being stuck without the proper gear!

Thanks for mentionning this issue, I'll try to fix it

Since Miitopia released in USA region, I was able to import my hacked demo save into my full game.

Yes, demo version use same file as official version

oorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi! thanks for the release, i was wondering, I used JKSM to extract my save but I didn't get common.sav or hero.sav.. am i doing something wrong here? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...