Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,838,098
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
In case wonder what are my try and later maybe if I success,
Im actually trying to decrypt sav with D9.
So I have put folder Nintendo 3DS into D9 (at least only the game I wish it do be decrypted.)
Now I have checked on my computer if there was change and seem there is not in weight but in content there is
Now I have absolutly no idea if that will work or nah :X
at least it said decrypt success.

Seem I will never have this save back.
Damn in that case I lost pokemon sun legit save ... I will restart but that sad I loved some valuable pokemon, for me...
If anyone have a solution I would love it, but I dumbt we have a solution.
I have no idea why after tinyformat it changed my id or something when previously it has not.

Last edited by Baoulettes,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded all the XML files and managed to get past the black/red screens but then got stuck on the white/yellow ones

I`m trying to target Moon if that helps any

I got yellow screen when tried to target Cubic Ninja, ORAS and 2 Kirby games so I think it could be PASLR.

No issue with X and Moon.

I'm wonder if Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon uses PASLR?

Biagio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Technical question.
I do I access the Homebrew Launcher via the freakyhax exploits.
On OrAs can edit, import and export the game saves, through the Pokemon Bank, having replaced the file '' JKSM.xml ''.
To be able to edit / import and export the game saves on Sun / Moon, how should I do?
You do always the same procedure OrAs, through the Bank Pokemon, or recognizes the game Sun/Moon, directly in the HomeBrew?
Thank you very much in advance to everyone who will help me.

P.S. I apologize for the incorrect English, but I'm Italian.

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
It depends on which version you are on. Download the XMLs from here.

https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls

Put the mmap folder directly inside your SD card. On versions below 11.2, this will be enough to let you target it directly. If you get a yellow screen every time you try, you will need to wait for a currently unfinished to the Homebrew Launcher. Bank will have the same problem as the games themselves when it gets updated to work with Sun and Moon, so the Homebrew Launcher update will be necessary.

Biagio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Put the mmap folder directly inside your SD card. On versions below 11.2, this will be enough to let you target it directly. If you get a yellow screen every time you try, you will need to wait for a currently unfinished to the Homebrew Launcher. Bank will have the same problem as the games themselves when it gets updated to work with Sun and Moon, so the Homebrew Launcher update will be necessary.

So you're saying I should update the Homebrew Launcher?

Nokocchi52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on which version you are on. Download the XMLs from here.

https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls

So what you're saying is that those of us who get the yellow screen when trying to export/import a save will have to wait until the program gets updated to work with Sun and Moon? Or did I understand wrong?

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi; I'm using oothax and i'm trying to use the save manager, but when I select a game to export, the same thing happens as it did before, but when I get the green screen, it changes to a dark yellow color and freezes. I've tested it with animal crossing, pokemon moon, and ocarina of time, but the same thing happens for each game. Is there a way I can fix this. I used the editor not too long ago and didn't change anything in my SD card. It stopped working after I exported my save of Pokemon Moon.

Edit: Nevermind, saw that everyone else is having the same issue. I just re-installed the save manager and got it to work.

Last edited by NikkiKaji,

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
So you're saying I should update the Homebrew Launcher?
The update hasn't been finished yet, but when it's finished that will be what you do to solve it.
So what you're saying is that those of us who get the yellow screen when trying to export/import a save will have to wait until the program gets updated to work with Sun and Moon? Or did I understand wrong?
Yeah.

Bummed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it going, It tells me I need to pick a something to use it, I picked pokemon moon and then get a yellow screen. Anyone know what the issue is ?

Last edited by Bummed,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Februarysn0w

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sorry if I'm asking something that has already been answered but I've a problem with Pokemon Moon and PKHex, I can extract my save data with the JKSM but when I import it back my save is corrupted and I'm only modifying my money.
PS.: I don't have a CFW, just ninjhax
Same problem here, though I do have CFW.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aw, man. I guess without the .xml for 7th Dragon III Code: VFD (EUR), I'm sol until there is one. Red touch screen on this and svdt (and yes, I did the whole mmap thing :P)

Nokocchi52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

-dPhidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue. I wonder if updating homebrew would do any good, but also i'm unsure how to update homebrew properly. What version of homebrew are you using?
I'm having the same issue with Homebrew 1.1.1. I don't know if that's the latest version but I'm sure it's not since I installed it a while ago.

LotsOfProtean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue with Homebrew 1.1.1. I don't know if that's the latest version but I'm sure it's not since I installed it a while ago.
I'm having the same issues as well. When I go into JKSM, and select the aS game, I get the yellow screen. Even w/ the new update which from what I understand should be able to go through pokebank.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issues as well. When I go into JKSM, and select the aS game, I get the yellow screen. Even w/ the new update which from what I understand should be able to go through pokebank.
Are you targeting Pokemon AS itself, or Pokebank? You should select Pokebank and get the same menu CFW users have.

Reactions: JeepX87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer