Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,843,133
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've seen someone complain about save file corruption of the Animal Crossing save files after dumping them with the Amiibo Update.
Since PASLR was added it should be a problem for ppl without CFW, however that person does have CFW.

Save Game Manager (the normal HB one) worked normally though.
Anyone know what might be the problem with this corruption issue?

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen someone complain about save file corruption of the Animal Crossing save files after dumping them with the Amiibo Update.
Since PASLR was added it should be a problem for ppl without CFW, however that person does have CFW.

Save Game Manager (the normal HB one) worked normally though.
Anyone know what might be the problem with this corruption issue?
I'll look into it when I have some time.

Reactions: Noroxus and Doopl

nibelheim16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was clarified earlier, but I've been looking all over for information regarding Ocarina of Time. If I understand this correctly, the Pokebank release of JKSM only works for ORAS correct? Is there any release of JKSM that will allow me to import a downloaded Ocarina of Time save? Currently I get a black top screen and yellow bottom screen when I try to load oot with any version of JKSM through hbl. I have tried placing the mmap folder with all the .xml files on my root and replaced the boot.3dsx file but am not even sure if that is supposed to help. Really just looking for a quick way to unlock Master's Quest and importing a save file seemed like the fastest track assuming it's still doable through hbl without CFW. Thanks for any help!

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if this was clarified earlier, but I've been looking all over for information regarding Ocarina of Time. If I understand this correctly, the Pokebank release of JKSM only works for ORAS correct? Is there any release of JKSM that will allow me to import a downloaded Ocarina of Time save? Currently I get a black top screen and yellow bottom screen when I try to load oot with any version of JKSM through hbl. I have tried placing the mmap folder with all the .xml files on my root and replaced the boot.3dsx file but am not even sure if that is supposed to help. Really just looking for a quick way to unlock Master's Quest and importing a save file seemed like the fastest track assuming it's still doable through hbl without CFW. Thanks for any help!
Due to the implementation of PASLR for OoT3D with 11.0, there's no way to import/export save files for OoT3D on 11.0-11.2 without CFW. You'll have to find another 3DS either on a system version below 11.0, or one with CFW. Alternatively, you could buy a Powersaves device, which you could use to inject save files (only other ones generated with a Powersaves) to OoT3D.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I backed up my Bravely Second Save, and installed an uncensored patched version of the game, same region, and when I try to import the save data it Says error opening save archive! The extra data imported fine, but the actual save....I have like 10 hours on there I DONT want to do again. Help!?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I backed up my Bravely Second Save, and installed an uncensored patched version of the game, same region, and when I try to import the save data it Says error opening save archive! The extra data imported fine, but the actual save....I have like 10 hours on there I DONT want to do again. Help!?
The save archive doesn't exist on the new copy because you haven't started the game yet. You have to launch it and let it create a save before you can import saves.

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok tht is all i needed to know. i'm trying to remove this "grue" that lives in my pokemon Y game tht has been in there for about 2 yrs now and every other option i tried failed at removing it.(tried deleting save in game,it crashes,tried PS,it can't rewrite the old save with any super previous saves or future saves,when i trade pokemon to other ppl and recieve pokemon, the recieved pokemon and items get consumed and turned into the pokemon/items i traded away)

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok tht is all i needed to know. i'm trying to remove this "grue" that lives in my pokemon Y game tht has been in there for about 2 yrs now and every other option i tried failed at removing it.(tried deleting save in game,it crashes,tried PS,it can't rewrite the old save with any super previous saves or future saves,when i trade pokemon to other ppl and recieve pokemon, the recieved pokemon and items get consumed and turned into the pokemon/items i traded away)
I'm not entirely sure what problem you're having, but that sounds like an issue with the physical cartridge itself more than anything.

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it isn't as the game does save normally and everything is fine to the game. normally the game would have a error if this sort of thing happens. the only thing it doesn't do is connect to pokebank fully. it will connect, but when saving it will result in error. the general saving is also broken as it shows it saving normally but when u open the game again,it will revert back to a early state b4 the save was initiated, (pr vids and Battle vids saving work like they should)

jtron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is an FTP problem or JKSM problem, but I am having trouble accessing my save files from FTBrony (cia) from /JKSV/Saves/"game" . I keep getting an invalid directory or directory doesn't exist error. I can see the saves in JKSM and can import/export, but for some reason, Filezilla can't access that directory. I have tried deleting and reinstalling JKSM to no avail. Any tips?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is an FTP problem or JKSM problem, but I am having trouble accessing my save files from FTBrony (cia) from /JKSV/Saves/"game" . I keep getting an invalid directory or directory doesn't exist error. I can see the saves in JKSM and can import/export, but for some reason, Filezilla can't access that directory. I have tried deleting and reinstalling JKSM to no avail. Any tips?
https://github.com/Favna/FTPDB/releases

Use a newer FTP

FTBrony is outdated. At least that's the old name of it which has been changed for quite a while.

Either that or take the SD card out of the 3DS and access it right from the computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry