Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,848,532
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

gusty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok thanks :) but i m a little noob install the 3DSX with fbi open it and then how to chose the save data i wanna export ?

gusty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sorry im confused im not going to download the
JKSM_3DSX.zip then extract it and place it in the sd ? the extraxt it gives a jksm folder with this files inside jksm.3dsx a JKSM.smdh and JKSM.xml

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know how Sun/Moon work, but you probably didn't delete the secure value when injecting your modified save, or you screwed up editing it somehow.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how Sun/Moon work, but you probably didn't delete the secure value when injecting your modified save (are you screwed up editing it somehow).

Doesn't JK do this auto now? I've never had to do it with ORAS ... this is a PKHex problem not JKSV ... they haven't actually done a release for S&M yet so there's going to be issues

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doesn't JK do this auto now? I've never had to do it with ORAS ... this is a PKHex problem not JKSV ... they haven't actually done a release for S&M yet so there's going to be issues
Ah, yeah, you're right about that. I mainly use svdt, so I keep forgetting this about JKSV.

Reactions: blahax

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
:cry: So what went wrong?

Try importing your save intp PKHex, doing nothing, overwriting it from PKHex and importing back in - if that works you know you tried something illegal or there's a bug ... are you using the compile that was floating round reddit/youtube?

Shurikan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also assume i need to create a new save in to restore the old one? Cuz if not, restoring my original save did not seem to work...

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty much....is the issue with my game then?
Try deleting the game's save data with JKSV then importing your original save ... that's what I did because I thought I could start a new game by deleting but didn't work so had to reinject my little bro's save and then use Up, X, B at title

Shurikan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try deleting the game's save data with JKSV then importing your original save ... that's what I did because I thought I could start a new game by deleting but didn't work so had to reinject my little bro's save and then use Up, X, B at title

Deleted save and re imported it using JKSV. Still no dice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want Billie eyelashes lunch