ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My earlier rant may have seemed unappreciative. I greatly appreciate everyone's contributions here and elsewhere on the 'temp. I just know that one person or a few people cannot develop everything that everyone might want. These things require a group effort, and for newer or less-skilled members similar to myself, the sources of various projects are invaluable resources that can help us learn and contribute further to the scene.

SebTH1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is uh, my save_manager not a good choice?

wanted to add on that I'm relatively new to 3DS hacking
So excuse me if I get confused.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those wondering where a lot of the DLC content from the original game is in Legends, the short answer is this:
They crammed the characters and weapons into the various adventure maps. So Twili Midna, for example, is on the standard Adventure Map in A-16.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then wouldn't that be something like Rei's?
Cause i have rei's
Yes. Download the CIA for JK's Save Manager and install it in emunand.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
I honestly think it should work with any version, but I have been using this plugin since the release of the region-free JP version.

Didn't really see a point in updating the region and version just to play the same game in the same language with the same save.

Seriously? You make out it's somehow a problem with what I'm doing when you didn't actually test it under the same conditions.

I could understand if I just said it didn't work but I quoted the question about whether it works on the EUR/USA version in the post.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How to repair save. Forgot to delete secure data
If you're using SaveDataFiler, you just go back to Hyrule Warriors, hold R+X to delete the Secure Value, and import the save again.
Any way to cheat the US version of the game? I tried both the PC utility and the NTR CFW plugin and both failed.
In what way is the PC utility not working? Other people have reported it working for the US game.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using SaveDataFiler, you just go back to Hyrule Warriors, hold R+X to delete the Secure Value, and import the save again.

In what way is the PC utility not working? Other people have reported it working for the US game.
I did exactly as the program told me to do, I entered the values and nothing seemed to have changed. One thing I feel like noting is that I had to change my save file from sdzmha to zmha in order for the program to recognize the save, after I made my changes I renamed it to sdzmha, ejected the save and nothing changed at all.

Did I do something wrong along those lines? I'll try it again if you really feel its suppose to work.

Reactions: ThunderDemon3DS

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did exactly as the program told me to do, I entered the values and nothing seemed to have changed. One thing I feel like noting is that I had to change my save file from sdzmha to zmha in order for the program to recognize the save, after I made my changes I renamed it to sdzmha, ejected the save and nothing changed at all.

Did I do something wrong along those lines? I'll try it again if you really feel its suppose to work.
Why was it called sdzmha? o.O I've not seen that before. What're you using to extract the save?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
savedatafiler, it spits out the data in that format. Should I be using another save extractor? I kinda like this one.
Nah, SaveDataFiler of all things should work... I'll go find a US CIA and see if I can get a sdzmha file. I know the Jap and Eur buth just use zmha.bin so I'm really thrown off by this.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, SaveDataFiler of all things should work... I'll go find a US CIA and see if I can get a sdzmha file. I know the Jap and Eur buth just use zmha.bin so I'm really thrown off by this.
I edited my post but I dont blame you for not seeing it since it wont alert you on that. Its actually called zmhasd.bin, if that makes any difference at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here it is.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87121071/20160326_070440_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ