nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for duoble-post :D
But there is some other piece of news ^^.

I finished to configure my server to build nightly-builds automatically (about 3 o'clock CET) after there was a new commit to the github-repo during the day.
The nightly-builds contain the windows and also the linux-variants of the editor.

It's for everyone, that don't want to wait for a new stable-release xD
Please check then https://nightly.nedron92.php-friends.de/hwl_save-editor/

Reactions: I pwned U!

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the kernel now exploitable on 5.5.1 I've been playing a little with my Wii U Hyrule Warriors save. Everything is stored big-endian which is the opposite of the 3DS and the file is much larger for some reason (Although at least some of the data here is stored in the extdata on the 3DS) but otherwise it looks like the data itself is similar, just at different offsets.
Here's what I've got from a cursory glance:
Code:
Rupees
0x14C (4 bytes)

Materials
0x13D2C - 0x13DC4 (2 bytes)

Materials Discovered Bitmasks
1: 0x13E2C (4 bytes) [FF FF FF FF]
2: 0x13E30 (4 bytes) [FF FF FF FF]
3: 0x13E34 (4 bytes) [FF 1F 00 00]
(Set to the values in in brackets to 'discover' all materials — i.e. when crafting badges they won't be shown as ????????)

I'd be interested in the character level locations but I don't know enough about the how it's stored in the 3DS version to look for the equivalent. Anyone have the offset to hand for the character data on the 3DS? Or is anyone able to find the right offset in the attached file?

As with the 3DS there's no checksum so you can freely poke stuff.
I detailed much the same info (possibly a little more) here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/compilation-wii-u-save-editors.418794/

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed a few things with the plugin. First of all, thankfully no crashes anymore. But, it seems the no damage on final screen option doesn't work? Same for the fairy outfits, I'm not getting any at all. The editor works flawlessly tho.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to have been absent this whole time. For months I was dreaming of the day that Wii U homebrew would be made available and I just got sucked right into that. I apologize if this is the wrong topic but who would I speak with to get item cards and modify weapons on the Wii U game?

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry to have been absent this whole time. For months I was dreaming of the day that Wii U homebrew would be made available and I just got sucked right into that. I apologize if this is the wrong topic but who would I speak with to get item cards and modify weapons on the Wii U game?

No problem ^^. Someone posted the weapon-offset-strcuture for the Wii U game and I could implemet it, yes. But that will be "blind" programming, cause I haven't a Wii U yet and will buy one maybe later this year.
Don't know if Cemu could run Hyrule Warriors, for testing, so I could see some results. If yes, I will try it ^^. Has somebody any expierence with Cemu already or try it?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem ^^. Someone posted the weapon-offset-strcuture for the Wii U game and I could implemet it, yes. But that will be "blind" programming, cause I haven't a Wii U yet and will buy one maybe later this year.
Don't know if Cemu could run Hyrule Warriors, for testing, so I could see some results. If yes, I will try it ^^. Has somebody any expierence with Cemu already or try it?
I'll dump my data, use with whatever save editor you can fix up and tell you if it works or not and if it corrupts my data or anything well then at least I'll have a backup of it.

But where did you see the weapon structure for the latest update? I would like to try to poke around myself manually, as well as giving myself more item cards in adventure mode.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any chance we can get a Hyrule Warriors Wii U save editor made ?
:D
All the information you need to edit your save is here ^^ I might throw together a save editor at some point if nobody beats me to it :P

D

Deleted User

Is it possible to make this game harder by increasing the attack frequency of normal enemies?

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I would make an Wii-U Seave Editor or better implement it within the current one with a switch or some other kind of check.
But I will not have too much time till 22th July, cause I have to work and write my bachelor-thesis^^.
And not every day motivation todo some coding to the editor. And like I said before, I haven't a Wii u for testing, so some other people had to check then with the nightly builds if all is ok. xD
I'm a software-developer in RL, so I don't release piece of software, that not really finished and well-tested. :P

All the information you need to edit your save is here ^^ I might throw together a save editor at some point if nobody beats me to it :P
Maybe @ScarletKohaku could made some things and I only have to copied later hahah :P

@nedron92 I just saw the new version of the editor! This is really great! Thank you for this. :)
Thanks^^.

By the way, there was a Wii U savefile on the old pages or?

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any Save Editor for 3DS Hyrule Warriors? Can someone share me a link please? Thanks a bunch!! :3

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I just read the OP. Sorry but, I don't know if the OP was pointing to 3ds console or the Wii U console. Sorry.

[Release] Hyrule Warriors LEGENDS Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Also there is no NTR plugin application on Wii U, I believe thats the codename for the 3DS.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed a few things with the plugin. First of all, thankfully no crashes anymore. But, it seems the no damage on final screen option doesn't work? Same for the fairy outfits, I'm not getting any at all. The editor works flawlessly tho.
Posting this again in case people missed it. The NTR plugin option for Fairy Clothes and No Damage on final screen don't seem to work.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry sir. I thought the HW on Wii U had the same name from HW 3DS thank you for the confirmation sir. :)
I don't blame you. They should of differentiated it more like what they did with Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS (really dumb names)

Still can't get over how they couldn't make any unique names for both games. The same can be said here.

Reactions: Prince Frost

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
@nedron92 Fairy Clothes has a byte at 254c, should be FF if you have all the clothes it seems.
Then it's got a block from 2566 to 2665 that's 00-FF
4 bytes change at 267a.. I think because of the fairy clothes, but not sure. with all unlocked it's E5D0FDF4

All Costumes would be
Code:
2EBFC FF3F
2EC2C FF03
2ec5c 3F
2ec8c 3F
2ecbc FF
2ecdc 1f
2ed1c 1f
2ed4c 1f
2ed7c 1f
2edac 1f
2eddc 1f
2ee0c 1f
2ee3c FF
2ee6c FFFF01
2ee9c 1f
2eecc 1f
2eefc 03
2ef2c 03
2ef5c 03
2efec 03
2f01c 03
2f04c 03
2f07c 03
2f0ac 03
Here's my saves with just those differences, if you end up needing anything else for those.

To tinker with individual fairy clothes it's as simple as changing one of the bytes from say A3 to FF or F5 to FF. Though I'm not sure if that changes it's "found" status in adventure mode or if that's controlled by the random 4 byte value at 267a.
Individual costumes are a little complex I think. If you neglect to change the first two 2byte values I think the rest doesn't work, but if you change one of the one bytes to 00 it gets rid of that character's costumes... I think.

@BerserkLeon These are only the "found"-offsets or to mark the clothes as found, right? ^^

So, because I haven't nothing to implement (except the found-masks of materials and the above-fairy stuff, and I wil do it later ^^) and can't make a Wii-U version now (I tried something, and can edit the rubies now, but I saw, that this will end in a bigger rewrite to make it also available for Wii-U, cause there are really different offsets for all things - and maybe I will write a little sqlite-database for store all offset-stuff, but not now - not the time for it - But it will come a Wii U version, maybe after I finished my bachelor thesis at 22nd July, also till this date I will have my own Wii U then ;) ) and so I did some research about the fairy-clothes.

I post the offsets of them many pages ago xD 0x1B72 - 0x1B7B for the first-fairy, so I tried to change the clothing for the tops (0x1B72 / 0x1B73) with many different values for 0x1B72 and fund out, that I make it possible to have a short at a top-cloth slot, very crazy xD and you see a naked fairy then hahah xd (she have shorts on, but nothing on body) :D
So I try to found the IDs of all fairy clothes and here are the first ones (not all, there too much and I will have to spent more time)
Sorry, there the german names of them, cause I was too lazy to swap to english ^^

Code:
Fairy-Clothes:
00 00 = Kokiri-Jäckchen        top
01 00 = Kokiri-Shorts             bottom
02 00 = Kokiri-Haarband       headgear
03 00 = Zora-Tunika               top
04 00 = Zora-Rock                  bottom
05 00 = Zora-Ohrringe          accessoires
06 00 = Shiekah-Hemd          top
07 00 = Shiekah-Leggins        bottom
08 00 = Shiekah-Schminke    decoration
09 00 = Shiekah-Schminke 2??    decoration
0A 00 = Königliche Tunika          top
0B 00 = Königlicher Rock            bottom
0C 00 = Königliche Kapuze         headgear
0D 00 = Kokiri-Haarband 2??    headgear
0E 00 = Kokiri-Haarband 3??    headgear
0F 00 = Zora-Ohrringe 2??        accessoires

10 00 = Zora-Ohrringe 3??           accessoires
11 00 = Königliche Tunika 2??     top
12 00 = Königlicher Rock 2??      bottom
13 00 = Königliche Kapuze 2??   headgear
14 00 = Piratenweste                   top
15 00 = Piratenhose                     bottom
16 00 = Piratenbandana              accessoires
17 00 = Piratenaura                     decoration
18 00 = Inselkleid                         top/bottom
19 00 = Inselaura                          decoration
1A 00 = Windgewand                   top/bottom
1B 00 = Windaura                         decoration
1C 00 = Orni-Maske                      headgear
1D 00 = Krogs-Maske                   headgear
1E 00 = Kreiselbäckchen              decoration
1F 00 = Phantomhörner               headgear

20 00 = Leuenkönigsmaske          headgear
21 00 = Schatzaura                       decoration
22 00 = Inselkleid 2??                  top/bottom
23 00 = Inselaura 2??                  decoration
24 00 = Windgewand 2??           top/bottom
25 00 = Farores Aura                   decoration
26 00 = failure?? shutdown
27 00 = failure?? shutdown
28 00 = Ranch-Top             top
29 00 = Ranch-Rock           bottom
2A 00 = Deku-Kleid             top/bottom
2B 00 = Deku-Diadem        headgear
2C 00 = Glückskleid             top/bottom
2D 00 = Glücksdiadem        headgear
2E 00 = Pic-Hibernia-Kette    accessoires
2F 00 = Mütze des Postboten    headgear

FF 00 = failure?? shutdown
FF FF = nothing, like expected

I think it will be possible, to make an fully appearance-editor within the current editor (like the weapon-one )
If the most people want something like that, I will do some more research (and hopefully other people too, because there are tooo much glothes haha)
The 2?? and 3?? after some clothes means, the same clothes like before, with an other skill (like thunder-attack rate or so xd)
Maybe I will edit the names t the english-ones later ^^.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BerserkLeon These are only the "found"-offsets or to mark the clothes as found, right? ^^

So, because I haven't nothing to implement (except the found-masks of materials and the above-fairy stuff, and I wil do it later ^^) and can't make a Wii-U version now (I tried something, and can edit the rubies now, but I saw, that this will end in a bigger rewrite to make it also available for Wii-U, cause there are really different offsets for all things - and maybe I will write a little sqlite-database for store all offset-stuff, but not now - not the time for it - But it will come a Wii U version, maybe after I finished my bachelor thesis at 22nd July, also till this date I will have my own Wii U then ;) ) and so I did some research about the fairy-clothes.

I post the offsets of them many pages ago xD 0x1B72 - 0x1B7B for the first-fairy, so I tried to change the clothing for the tops (0x1B72 / 0x1B73) with many different values for 0x1B72 and fund out, that I make it possible to have a short at a top-cloth slot, very crazy xD and you see a naked fairy then hahah xd (she have shorts on, but nothing on body) :D
So I try to found the IDs of all fairy clothes and here are the first ones (not all, there too much and I will have to spent more time)
Sorry, there the german names of them, cause I was too lazy to swap to english ^^

Code:
Fairy-Clothes:
00 00 = Kokiri-Jäckchen        top
01 00 = Kokiri-Shorts             bottom
02 00 = Kokiri-Haarband       headgear
03 00 = Zora-Tunika               top
04 00 = Zora-Rock                  bottom
05 00 = Zora-Ohrringe          accessoires
06 00 = Shiekah-Hemd          top
07 00 = Shiekah-Leggins        bottom
08 00 = Shiekah-Schminke    decoration
09 00 = Shiekah-Schminke 2??    decoration
0A 00 = Königliche Tunika          top
0B 00 = Königlicher Rock            bottom
0C 00 = Königliche Kapuze         headgear
0D 00 = Kokiri-Haarband 2??    headgear
0E 00 = Kokiri-Haarband 3??    headgear
0F 00 = Zora-Ohrringe 2??        accessoires

10 00 = Zora-Ohrringe 3??           accessoires
11 00 = Königliche Tunika 2??     top
12 00 = Königlicher Rock 2??      bottom
13 00 = Königliche Kapuze 2??   headgear
14 00 = Piratenweste                   top
15 00 = Piratenhose                     bottom
16 00 = Piratenbandana              accessoires
17 00 = Piratenaura                     decoration
18 00 = Inselkleid                         top/bottom
19 00 = Inselaura                          decoration
1A 00 = Windgewand                   top/bottom
1B 00 = Windaura                         decoration
1C 00 = Orni-Maske                      headgear
1D 00 = Krogs-Maske                   headgear
1E 00 = Kreiselbäckchen              decoration
1F 00 = Phantomhörner               headgear

20 00 = Leuenkönigsmaske          headgear
21 00 = Schatzaura                       decoration
22 00 = Inselkleid 2??                  top/bottom
23 00 = Inselaura 2??                  decoration
24 00 = Windgewand 2??           top/bottom
25 00 = Farores Aura                   decoration
26 00 = failure?? shutdown
27 00 = failure?? shutdown
28 00 = Ranch-Top             top
29 00 = Ranch-Rock           bottom
2A 00 = Deku-Kleid             top/bottom
2B 00 = Deku-Diadem        headgear
2C 00 = Glückskleid             top/bottom
2D 00 = Glücksdiadem        headgear
2E 00 = Pic-Hibernia-Kette    accessoires
2F 00 = Mütze des Postboten    headgear

FF 00 = failure?? shutdown
FF FF = nothing, like expected

I think it will be possible, to make an fully appearance-editor within the current editor (like the weapon-one )
If the most people want something like that, I will do some more research (and hopefully other people too, because there are tooo much glothes haha)
The 2?? and 3?? after some clothes means, the same clothes like before, with an other skill (like thunder-attack rate or so xd)
Maybe I will edit the names t the english-ones later ^^.
I would love for there to be an editor for the fairy clothes unless you think it would just be simply easier to check everything from 0 to 1 so its all "collected", cut out the nonsense of picking and choosing and just make an "all clothes obtained" enabler.

Anyways you keep up the great work, I appreciate every moment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik