ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use NTR CFW to edit values in real time sorta like Cheat Engine on PC? If it cant do that is there any other 3DS homebrew application that can?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont feel like I'm placing the RAMExplorer.plg file in the right place. Does it go on the root of the SD or plugin>home>RAMExplorer.plg

Also it doesnt seem like the search function has been added unless I'm wrong, how can I find the exact value in a game with this?
I never used it before, so not sure
plg usually goes to the plugin\home or plugin\titleid folder

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never used it before, so not sure
plg usually goes to the plugin\home or plugin\titleid folder
I put it in plugin>home and its working ok I think. I never really used this before so its gonna take me some time to figure out. Thanks for showing me this.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link in sig (I'm a wwwyzzerdd and tricked dropbox's server into giving me a db.tt link for the folder)
  • fairy clothes done.. didnt need to double its size, (I guess the one's copied to the other? Or the second just doesn't matter...) but it's rewritten.
  • split kills and health between adventure and legends so there shouldn't be anymore freezes.
  • added Unlock All Costumes option (around 85c, so it doesn't need changed between o3ds/n3ds, if you're curious)
  • changed materials code to 998 instead of 58883
When I've got time I'll check out the other interesting powersaves edits and see if I can replicate them in my plugin.

Last edited by BerserkLeon, , Reason: sig not viewable on mobile herp
Reactions: I pwned U!

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I have it xD I found those offsets for the two Master Sword Skills (: (after some hours of search and other problems^^).

0xD4 = 1st Master Sword Skill (Evil's Ban), Offset-Value must be 01 (or maybe bigger to unlock the "Found-all-Weapon"-thing)
0xD2 = 2nd Master Sword Skill(Exorcism), only the first part of the offset is intresting for that: It has been equal or bigger then 6X (X = second part of offset-value).

I also found out, that the second part of the value of 0xD2 has affect to the ingame smithy. (set to 0: locked out from smithy, set to F: we have access to it).
It's a bit weired, yes^^. But so we can have also earlier access to the smithy then the game allows us :D Maybe a good nice-to-have-feature, or?

Hopefully I can implement that little thing today (tuesday) or tomorrow - but where should I put it (at the UI, directly to the Weapon-Editor or to general-things xD).
And maybe I will do some research about that second "smithy"-part and implement also to lock/unlock the smithy itself ^^.

Last edited by nedron92,

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nedron92 Fairy Clothes has a byte at 254c, should be FF if you have all the clothes it seems.
Then it's got a block from 2566 to 2665 that's 00-FF
4 bytes change at 267a.. I think because of the fairy clothes, but not sure. with all unlocked it's E5D0FDF4

All Costumes would be
Code:
2EBFC FF3F
2EC2C FF03
2ec5c 3F
2ec8c 3F
2ecbc FF
2ecdc 1f
2ed1c 1f
2ed4c 1f
2ed7c 1f
2edac 1f
2eddc 1f
2ee0c 1f
2ee3c FF
2ee6c FFFF01
2ee9c 1f
2eecc 1f
2eefc 03
2ef2c 03
2ef5c 03
2efec 03
2f01c 03
2f04c 03
2f07c 03
2f0ac 03
Here's my saves with just those differences, if you end up needing anything else for those.

To tinker with individual fairy clothes it's as simple as changing one of the bytes from say A3 to FF or F5 to FF. Though I'm not sure if that changes it's "found" status in adventure mode or if that's controlled by the random 4 byte value at 267a.
Individual costumes are a little complex I think. If you neglect to change the first two 2byte values I think the rest doesn't work, but if you change one of the one bytes to 00 it gets rid of that character's costumes... I think.

Attachments

• zmha.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by BerserkLeon,
Reactions: nedron92

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have it xD I found those offsets for the two Master Sword Skills (: (after some hours of search and other problems^^).

0xD4 = 1st Master Sword Skill (Evil's Ban), Offset-Value must be 01 (or maybe bigger to unlock the "Found-all-Weapon"-thing)
0xD2 = 2nd Master Sword Skill(Exorcism), only the first part of the offset is intresting for that: It has been equal or bigger then 6X (X = second part of offset-value).

I also found out, that the second part of the value of 0xD2 has affect to the ingame smithy. (set to 0: locked out from smithy, set to F: we have access to it).
It's a bit weired, yes^^. But so we can have also earlier access to the smithy then the game allows us :D Maybe a good nice-to-have-feature, or?

Hopefully I can implement that little thing today (tuesday) or tomorrow - but where should I put it (at the UI, directly to the Weapon-Editor or to general-things xD).
And maybe I will do some research about that second "smithy"-part and implement also to lock/unlock the smithy itself ^^.

Wow, that's great! Congratulations on finding them! I'm looking forward to the editor update! (Although, by now I already unlocked all Level 3 weapons. :D)

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
@nedron92 Fairy Clothes has a byte at 254c, should be FF if you have all the clothes it seems.
Then it's got a block from 2566 to 2665 that's 00-FF
4 bytes change at 267a.. I think because of the fairy clothes, but not sure. with all unlocked it's E5D0FDF4

All Costumes would be
Code:
2EBFC FF3F
2EC2C FF03
2ec5c 3F
2ec8c 3F
2ecbc FF
2ecdc 1f
2ed1c 1f
2ed4c 1f
2ed7c 1f
2edac 1f
2eddc 1f
2ee0c 1f
2ee3c FF
2ee6c FFFF01
2ee9c 1f
2eecc 1f
2eefc 03
2ef2c 03
2ef5c 03
2efec 03
2f01c 03
2f04c 03
2f07c 03
2f0ac 03
Here's my saves with just those differences, if you end up needing anything else for those.

To tinker with individual fairy clothes it's as simple as changing one of the bytes from say A3 to FF or F5 to FF. Though I'm not sure if that changes it's "found" status in adventure mode or if that's controlled by the random 4 byte value at 267a.
Individual costumes are a little complex I think. If you neglect to change the first two 2byte values I think the rest doesn't work, but if you change one of the one bytes to 00 it gets rid of that character's costumes... I think.

Thank's a lot, after I implement the master-sword-unlock stuff, i will give this a try ;) It could help me a lot with the costumes ^^.

Wow, that's great! Congratulations on finding them! I'm looking forward to the editor update! (Although, by now I already unlocked all Level 3 weapons. :D)

And it will be also the first stable linux-release for the console-version :P also I have configured my server (nearly finished) to build the linux-variant and collect the windows-builds to create nightly-revisions of my SaveEditor^^.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's a lot, after I implement the master-sword-unlock stuff, i will give this a try ;) It could help me a lot with the costumes ^^.
I figure some might not be able to or might not want to use NTR, so it'd make sense to share.
Besides, it makes more sense to have them in a save editor than a plugin designed for freezing values.

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
With the kernel now exploitable on 5.5.1 I've been playing a little with my Wii U Hyrule Warriors save. Everything is stored big-endian which is the opposite of the 3DS and the file is much larger for some reason (Although at least some of the data here is stored in the extdata on the 3DS) but otherwise it looks like the data itself is similar, just at different offsets.
Here's what I've got from a cursory glance:
Code:
Rupees
0x14C (4 bytes)

Materials
0x13D2C - 0x13DC4 (2 bytes)

Materials Discovered Bitmasks
1: 0x13E2C (4 bytes) [FF FF FF FF]
2: 0x13E30 (4 bytes) [FF FF FF FF]
3: 0x13E34 (4 bytes) [FF 1F 00 00]
(Set to the values in in brackets to 'discover' all materials — i.e. when crafting badges they won't be shown as ????????)

I'd be interested in the character level locations but I don't know enough about the how it's stored in the 3DS version to look for the equivalent. Anyone have the offset to hand for the character data on the 3DS? Or is anyone able to find the right offset in the attached file?

As with the 3DS there's no checksum so you can freely poke stuff.

Attachments

• HW.zip
    13 KB · Views: 123

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is awesome, development for the Wii U savegame would be great to have too simply for the Ganon challenges and increasing his level. It's the only character you can't level up using rupees.

NFMLH2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question! If you add a weapon to a character (5 Star and Lvl. 4) and add three Augment Skills (such as Fin Blow +, Reg. Attacks and Hasty Attack), will the skills work or only two will work?

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It should work. It will show the skills as 3/2 but because the restriction that was intended by the game was skipped I doubt the game was coded in a way that lets only the first two skills work or something.

Lisandra_brave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the wii U version, US 1.8.0, in ram:
Warrior EXP is stored starting at 356CBF4C for Link. Max is 00C3F5D9.
Ganon's exp is stored at 356CEEF4.

Rupees are stored at 3560DC24.

Materials start at 35621804.

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
Things seemed promising when the relative offset between the materials and rupees was the same in RAM and the save file — but that didn't hold true for the character data.

I'm getting there though, the 3DS editor reminded me that the damage values/level are stored separately rather than dynamically calculated from the EXP. So I went hunting for them in my Wii U save. I think I've got the EXP values but it's way past midnight here so I'll poke these in the morning.

Zach9o9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right as nab the last Lv. 4 Weapon and get all the skills...
Oh well, at least the trouble was worth it. Now I could use any weapon I want freely!

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Finally here it is ^^. sorry guys that I am a bit late.
With the new 2.1 Version you can set/unlock some new stuff:
Let the game believe, that you collect all weapons / all plus weapons and also unlock the smithy right before the game will do it ;)
So you can skip the step to collect all weapons for the Master-Sword Skills^^, finally.

And here is the github-release.tag: https://github.com/nedron92/HWL-SaveEditor/releases/tag/2.1

Also the complete new with that version is, that now all linux users can use the console-variant also.
Within the release-zip you can find the executable-program^^.
Also you can compile it yourself under linux with cmake (>=2.8) and gcc-5/g++-5 (tested under Ubuntu 14.04)

Like always, have fun

Last edited by nedron92,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: That lunch sure was good