Homebrew [release] HomeMenuHax

dakotaaesoph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Big N has the situation very hard! Try to fix/remove 7 different exploits and 2 of them on System Menu directly could be somewhat annoying!... Well, only remains to wait some Big N move about that!
They might just give up, if they think it's close to the end of the life cycle for the 3DS.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Are you sure it's not just "launching any homebrew"? The stick seems to work after launching Tappy Plane, CTRXplorer ... it might just be rebooting into HBL from anything.
Sorry for the late reply. I tried other homebrew and they didn't fixed it but the ones you mentioned do fix it. Maybe they enable some services needed for the c-stick to work.

HighMans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, updated my boot.3dsx and it launched a few things. However, any save editors I try to use only allows me to select DS Download and Play not my Cart.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Just tried 1.2. QuickNES, NXengine and GameYob now launch and play - they didn't on 1.0. However blargSNES launches just fine but crashes when loading a game. Good to see the kinks are being ironed out though!

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still crashes on 9.2U. I don't have the newest boot.3dsx because well, I like to be able to load CFW, would that be the reason why it's not loading any homebrew I try? Even a simple one such as the "Playcoin Setter".
Yeah. There's a pretty decent chance that has something to do with it. With regards to updating your boot.3dsx though you don't have to worry. The new one is compatible with Ninjhax 1.1b, just not the other way around. I can confirm I've launched pasta and cakes using the new boot.3dsx. :yay:

EDIT: Only if you already have access to Ninjhax 1.1b and FW<9.3

Last edited by Rockhoundhigh, , Reason: Avoiding a shit storm :p
Reactions: thaikhoa

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious??? (Edit: I suppose only with NH1.x, correct?)
Before I start a riot I mean that he can have the newer boot.3dsx on the root of his sd and still run Ninjhax 1.1b and Homemenuhax if he wants to. Not that he has kernel access on homemenuhax. :toot:
Holy hell, you guys jump on what looks like speculation way too fast. :/

Reactions: ric.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you serious??? (Edit: I suppose only with NH1.x, correct?)

He means, you can use ninjhax exploit from cubic ninja (yes 9.2 or lower) with the newest boot.3dsx to load CFWs. I confirm that. I think that it doesn't matter of loading boot.3dsx but the payload on the exploit itself.

Last edited by thaikhoa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1