Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I try to update through the autoupdater it says that I should check my internet connection and I can't update. Is it normal?

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Same here. My internet is working, and the updater worked earlier.

Yeah, I didn't test the updater earlier, but my internet is indeed working. I just used it to reinstall ironhax.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What do you guys think about removing the system title launchers and the regionFour thing from the HB Launcher? I mean, what can regionFour do that Hans can't? And we can always open system apps from Hans. But I don't use these features a lot, so maybe I'm ignoring something.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I didn't test the updater earlier, but my internet is indeed working. I just used it to reinstall ironhax.

What do you guys think about removing the system title launchers and the regionFour thing from the HB Launcher? I mean, what can regionFour do that Hans can't? And we can always open system apps from Hans. But I don't use these features a lot, so maybe I'm ignoring something.

RegionFOUR still has it's uses for games that don't work with HANS.

HenryLeonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to update through the autoupdater it says that I should check my internet connection and I can't update. Is it normal?

Try downloading the latest 3ds_hb_menu-master from github and replace the boot.3dsx file and gridlauncher folder (and its contents) with the ones you downloaded. That worked for me.

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try downloading the latest 3ds_hb_menu-master from github and replace the boot.3dsx file and gridlauncher folder (and its contents) with the ones you downloaded. That worked for me.

I'll try, thanks!

RegionFOUR still has it's uses for games that don't work with HANS.

Oh, I didn't know there were games that only work with regionFour. A pretty solid reason to keep it then.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry, this has probably already been asked, but I can't search "FAQ" in the thread because that keyword's too short.
This; http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebrew-launcher-with-grid-layout.397527/
In the OP you said that there's an FAQ on this page, I'm seeing nothing of the sort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before posting questions in this thread, please check the FAQ first to avoid reposting questions which have already been answers:

https://github.com/RedInquisitive/3ds_hb_menu

damin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, my bad. I posted the wrong link. But yes, that link is what I meant to post.
There is no FAQ that I'm seeing on that page.
Edit: Should be clarified, I mostly just want to know what button combination will pull be back into the homebrew launcher while I'm in an app or such.

Last edited by damin,

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! Beta 117 is now available in the online updater:
  • SELECT button no longer shows the boot menu when a homebrew app is selected
  • Selecting the cart icon when no cart is inserted now no longer causes the boot sound to play
  • Fixed 3dslink progress display (again)
  • Fixed display of top screen icons if no app banner is present
  • Improved the audio waiting code - this now works with titles as well as homebrew apps

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fire Emblem if.
Can you post a link to the theme please?

Can't we have the updater update it self lol so we don't need to download it from the first page each time its updated.
The version 2 updater does update itself, but if you're on updater 1.x you have to update manually to 2.x. After that, the updater will pull down the latest version of itself when you update the launcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j