10 hours work and nothing i go sleep..

Last edited by loler55,

HeroKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you run thatkeysite? cuz i thought of something that should probably be added, which would be total size of the titles. given that in my case, i don't have an external HDD yet, i'd like to know the size of the games beforehand in case i need to make room

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
you should write this in the first post..
if people don't read it, what can i do?
"Using keys will generate a ticket that is not legit, the Wii U needs signature patches to accept it. (This is possible now, but a bit tricky to set up.)"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

do you run thatkeysite? cuz i thought of something that should probably be added, which would be total size of the titles. given that in my case, i don't have an external HDD yet, i'd like to know the size of the games beforehand in case i need to make room
not it's not my site - https://github.com/TomEke/WiiU-Title-Key/ (not keys on that link so don't worry)

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if people don't read it, what can i do?
"Using keys will generate a ticket that is not legit, the Wii U needs signature patches to accept it. (This is possible now, but a bit tricky to set up.)"

ok and i cant use a ticket from a game to install dlc

bobfat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Have I got the wrong stick here or what..

This allows me to download Wii Sport Club EUR using funkii-u

Once downloaded using the "online ticket" method, I copy the install folder to my SD card.

Then use WUP installer, to copy the game to my USB drive, and this will install the game and title, and I can just play the game?

I have tried it, and all goes well upto the point of the game content being copied to the usb drive with WUP installer, but the title does not appear on the wii menu.

I probably have the totally wrong stick, like I say.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Have I got the wrong stick here or what..
so the game installs fine, no errors, but you just don't see it on the home menu to play?
if your wii u eur region? that is the only thing i can thing of, because if it is the wrong region, it shouldn't show up, because we don't haves region free patches

but yes, it should work easy and perfectly :) if you use -onlinetickets the game will work without hacks

bobfat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ok.. thanks - so I haven't got the wrong stick then?

I used the drop down menu using funkii-u-gui, so it may have downloaded the wrong region.

I will manually add the EUR title, and download again using online ticket

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok.. thanks - so I haven't got the wrong stick then?

I used the drop down menu using funkii-u-gui, so it may have downloaded the wrong region.

I will manually add the EUR title, and download again using online ticket
it potentially did download the wrong region, i think i read the gui had a little problem with that :)
i'm not sure if it is fixed, but using the command line base version, it works fine.

bobfat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ok, for whatever reason, the first time it worked ok (apart from the title not appearing), but after redownloading the correct region and trying again, I'm getting install error using WUP installer by crediar (HBL version 1.0 Dimok) [Mod 1.2.1 by Yardape8000] Erro: install error code 0xFFFCFFD9

same error 3 times, even after reformatting the USB stick. Is that the issue? - I'm just testing this on a 1gb USB stick.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok, for whatever reason, the first time it worked ok (apart from the title not appearing), but after redownloading the correct region and trying again, I'm getting install error using WUP installer by crediar (HBL version 1.0 Dimok) [Mod 1.2.1 by Yardape8000] Erro: install error code 0xFFFCFFD9

same error 3 times, even after reformatting the USB stick. Is that the issue? - I'm just testing this on a 1gb USB stick.
did you use -onlinetickets?
and if NOT (so if you used -onlinekeys or -keys) - you are using rednand+sigpatches?

bobfat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
i was using funkii-u-gui (from another thread)

Downloaded game by manually entering wii sports club EUR title key. Then pressed "download using online tickets" - however, it downloads and says complete, but the install folder is only 39.2mb now

When i selected the game from the drop down menu, it ended up 690mb

I'm am guessing the game is NOT 39.2mb

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i was using funkii-u-gui (from another thread)

Downloaded game by manually entering wii sports club EUR title key. Then pressed "download using online tickets" - however, it downloads and says complete, but the install folder is only 39.2mb now

When i selected the game from the drop down menu, it ended up 690mb

I'm am guessing the game is NOT 39.2mb
are you sure you didn't enter the dlc or title updates titleID, those would probably be around 40mb I would assume

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So glad I'm not in prison lol