• no other

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
no, at the moment there is no way to permanently patch the 3ds. But if you are fast enough booting up the cfw and starting the patcher, you won't need to unwrap them. I recommend to use the touchscreen to start it, its a bit raster than the buttons

Is there any chance that maybe in the future this patch could be permanent? It would be cool to
always have it on since it's so useful. Maybe if it wasn't a CIA? I have no Idea how it works but if
you could do that it would be awesome!

Thanks for your hard work btw!

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any chance that maybe in the future this patch could be permanent? It would be cool to
always have it on since it's so useful. Maybe if it wasn't a CIA? I have no Idea how it works but if
you could do that it would be awesome!

Thanks for your hard work btw!
It would only be possible if somebody finds a exploit in the bootrom, or a way to sign modified firmware files to allow to directly load a custom firmware. Without this its only possible to implement the patches in the cfw and maybe create a patch to remove the present feature.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would only be possible if somebody finds a exploit in the bootrom, or a way to sign modified firmware files to allow to directly load a custom firmware. Without this its only possible to implement the patches in the cfw and maybe create a patch to remove the present feature.
Or perhaps only in emunand.

irumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
questions guys, I've tried this before and I can access eshop, but there's no picture of items (just a loading circle) and can't download from there, error 007-2XXX or something.

here's my setup by the way:

2DS FW 9.2-0.14U (Update from Smash Bros. v1.1 Cart)
RXTools (Forgot the version :P)
No Emunand
Ambassador Unit (transferred from my old 3DS)

Not sure if this works with SysNand, read the whole thread but still confuse...
I want to re-download my Ambassador games since there were deleted when I tried Pasta CFW for the 1st time, forgot to create a backup.

Thanks!

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
questions guys, I've tried this before and I can access eshop, but there's no picture of items (just a loading circle) and can't download from there, error 007-2XXX or something.

here's my setup by the way:

2DS FW 9.2-0.14U (Update from Smash Bros. v1.1 Cart)
RXTools (Forgot the version :P)
No Emunand
Ambassador Unit (transferred from my old 3DS)

Not sure if this works with SysNand, read the whole thread but still confuse...
I want to re-download my Ambassador games since there were deleted when I tried Pasta CFW for the 1st time, forgot to create a backup.

Thanks!
maybe you need to update some titles to get 9.2.0-20 (last number has, to do with the online services). If the titles are not online so that you can download them using 3dsnus, you have to get them from that iso site. But maybe some other person could help more.

irumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe you need to update some titles to get 9.2.0-20 (last number has, to do with the online services). If the titles are not online so that you can download them using 3dsnus, you have to get them from that iso site. But maybe some other person could help more.

hmmm... by titles, you mean games? even the game updates has the same issue, can't download game updates. about updating, I can't think of a safe way to update it to -20.

iceaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for this!
Damnit, I have Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 EUR cia and I can't patch it.. I don't have any USA cia T.T
But disabling system updates and the ability to access eShop without update is a big plus~~

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
By the way, I tried on accident to run the thing twice, hanged the system.

Might want to create some sort of check before the app is triggered by start, like if the checks have already been done, give a prompt to tell the user that it is already activated.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
By the way, I tried on accident to run the thing twice, hanged the system.

Might want to create some sort of check before the app is triggered by start, like if the checks have already been done, give a prompt to tell the user that it is already activated.
I don't have problems running it twice, wich firmware are you using? It searches for a part of code in the memory, after patching it wont find it, and so it won't patch it again.

conradcervantes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed this .cia and have been using it with ReiNand N3DS, but whenever I try to queue an update from eShop or prompts when starting a game, it downloads to the point of completion and then gives me an error code ending with 6106? Anyone else run into this particular error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-