ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks to some anonymous user, I was able to add some missing Spotpass pictures.

Also, added an easy way for sharing specific units through link. For example:

https://fireeditor.site/online-units/-L11ku9nX2P_Usn0DVs8

Screenshot_20171224-195021.png

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, I’m kinda new to this (at least somewhat), and I was wondering if anyone could explain how to use the Fire Editor App? I can’t tell what is what. Plus, how do I correctly save the edited file to my game?

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to change the default character's hair colors? (ex. Chrom) I've been trying but my game keeps crashing when loading up my file. I downloaded a compressed chapter file and imported it into a copy of my file and then placed that save so idk where I'm going wrong.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you able to change the default character's hair colors? (ex. Chrom) I've been trying but my game keeps crashing when loading up my file. I downloaded a compressed chapter file and imported it into a copy of my file and then placed that save so idk where I'm going wrong.
Sorry, you can't. You can simply change their "heritage" hair color, which will be passed down to their kids.

Where did you edit the hair color? In the web app? Manually?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used the web app. It's still cool how you can change the children's hair colors though.
Thanks for the feedback.

It shouldn't actually make your game crash if editing a non-visually-editable hair unit. It should simply change their "heritable" hair color.

I'll give it a look. Thank you again.

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you also have a ofline version where "no more items being wiped out, nor any strange glitches because of adding or removing".
Since your website doesn't work on Firefox , Edge en IE (like I care for the last 2 one).
You should at last support Firefox, since it is, just like Chrome, one of the best mainstream browsers out here.

After uploading my file, it console.log ("My save in Block") but does noting after that point.
Sometimes got navigator.serviceWorker is undefined.
I don't know if you're using ES6 or newer, but you can try using something like webpack to make your js project compatible with deprecated browsers like IE.

I just want to clone units and adding new ones from other players.

Last edited by JordenNixNix,
Reactions: lea

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version v0.5.1-b released on fireeditor.site

- You may now edit class on your units.
- Big improvement on online public units. They load now way faster than before and you can query by name, unique ID or unit class.

View attachment 119833
I’m curious, will you ever add an Inventory Edit to the web-app in the possible future?

Nonetheless, this is an awesome web-app!

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I’m curious, will you ever add an Inventory Edit to the web-app in the possible future?

Nonetheless, this is an awesome web-app!
Yes. I wiil definitely improve it with everything about unit editing, and will then add detailed inventory editing. In fact, I wanted to do this since the very first Java version, but I didn't have enough time to add it.

For the web app, I wanted first to complete and improve something that made good use of the online capabilities, so I worked on the Public Units sharing first. It still has some work left to do, but I think it's already good enough to work as a sharing app.

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I wiil definitely improve it with everything about unit editing, and will then add detailed inventory editing. In fact, I wanted to do this since the very first Java version, but I didn't have enough time to add it.

For the web app, I wanted first to complete and improve something that made good use of the online capabilities, so I worked on the Public Units sharing first. It still has some work left to do, but I think it's already good enough to work as a sharing app.
Sounds good. Thanks for answering my question!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.