ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can take a look at them when I have some time, currently busy with personal stuff (Fates related), and I'm also working on a little something else that I'm trying to figure out, at least made some real progress...

seperated voices? Have my babies.

edit: WAIT, you imported them? shit. thank god, Asugi's voice is not nearly as good as Gaius'

Gaius is right tho, that map does look like a joke. pls tell me its a bit more complicated than that

edit v2 electric boogaloo: made a tumblr post, hopefully that blows up while I'm sleeping: http://emblemcrossing.tumblr.com/post/150344806333/so-a-lot-of-people-have-been-asking-me-hey

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pretty cool those Fire Emblem Awakening characters.
How exactly did you do that? Tharja, Cordelia and Gaius even haven't got data in the game.
I presume you take all assets, etc from awakening?

Can I also choose a few characters from the extdata, instead of the whole package?
I only interested in a few of them. The whole package would only unnecessary slow down the loading.
(I am only interested in the new ones, Aqua Azura, the Awakening units, the light and dark human Anankos,...)

I wish you could do the Greil Mercenaries and the Dawn Brigade as well (and other Tellius characters like Black Knight, Pelleas..).
That would be even more awesome it already is!
But I guess that would be a lot harder to do so since they haven't got 3D models like other 3DS characters.
And laguz would even be impossible since all that animal classes aren't in Fates.

Oh and I really like that Gaius get his original voice.
Great job!

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool those Fire Emblem Awakening characters.
How exactly did you do that? Tharja, Cordelia and Gaius even haven't got data in the game.
I presume you take all assets, etc from awakening?

Can I also choose a few characters from the extdata, instead of the whole package?
I only interested in a few of them. The whole package would only unnecessary slow down the loading.
(I am only interested in the new ones, Aqua Azura, the Awakening units, the light and dark human Anankos,...)

I wish you could do the Greil Mercenaries and the Dawn Brigade as well (and other Tellius characters like Black Knight, Pelleas..).
That would be even more awesome it already is!
But I guess that would be a lot harder to do so since they haven't got 3D models like other 3DS characters.
And laguz would even be impossible since all that animal classes aren't in Fates.

Oh and I really like that Gaius get his original voice.
Great job!
Gaius, Tharja, and Cordelia were made by mixing data from Fates and Awakening. Their portraits are the Awakening ones with some modifications made by a friend of Deathchaos so that they match Fates' art style. The models, map headsprites, and audio were taken from their reincarnations in Fates. The map sprites for the Thief and Pegasus Knight classes were taken from Awakening. As for only getting certain characters, the specific set of characters that you want compared to the whole package would have little difference in load times.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaius, Tharja, and Cordelia were made by mixing data from Fates and Awakening. Their portraits are the Awakening ones with some modifications made by a friend of Deathchaos so that they match Fates' art style. The models, map headsprites, and audio were taken from their reincarnations in Fates. The map sprites for the Thief and Pegasus Knight classes were taken from Awakening. As for only getting certain characters, the specific set of characters that you want compared to the whole package would have little difference in load times.

Speaking of the Thief and Pegasus Knight classes, it seems my units can reclass into Thief, but not Pegasus Knight. I tested it with stage one and stage two units and couldn't find anyone that could reclass into it.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
fNmp2Hr.jpg

Reactions: thane98

VideoGamesEpic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no idea where to ask this, so if this isn't the right thread, I would ask that someone redirect me to where to ask.
Is it at all possible, to port in Ilyana from PoR/RD into Fates? True, she doesn't have a 3DS model, but it shouldn't be too hard to make one. Can it be done, though?

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea where to ask this, so if this isn't the right thread, I would ask that someone redirect me to where to ask.
Is it at all possible, to port in Ilyana from PoR/RD into Fates? True, she doesn't have a 3DS model, but it shouldn't be too hard to make one. Can it be done, though?

We aren't really at the point where we can create models. We aren't even able to successfully import Awakening models yet. The most we have so far is editing the existing models in fates, so we arent at the point of porting that far back.

When Awakening porting does become possible, we could do things like changing the colors and textures to resemble older characters, but thats about it. (ex: recolor Stahl with Azama's face to make a half convincing Oscar)

JimmyVKid123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Omegablu,

Thank you very much for making these characters. I really appreciate it! Do you think you can make the dragon form Anankos, too (like the final boss in the revelation route)? That would be very awesome!!!!!

Last edited by JimmyVKid123,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Omegablu,

Thank you very much for making these characters. I really appreciate it! Do you think you can make the dragon form Anankos, too (like the final boss in the revelation route)? That would be very awesome!!!!!
Maybe. My original reason for not making him was that he was split uo into multiple parts, so making him a normal unit would be weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Catnip high