Homebrew WIP [release] eXhop - Nintendo Switch title downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are downloading a game you previously owned on a cartridge, will you still be banned?

I'd guess so, yes as the game format is different and Nintendo just see you downloading (in their eyes: Pirating) a game. If you bought it from the eShop, then it would be different since you're just redownloading it.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can i download Sonic Mania, then decrypt it from the NAND and play it on yuzu/ryujinx even if i didn't bought it ? I'll be honest i can't find an xci on google :P

Bmorg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd guess so, yes as the game format is different and Nintendo just see you downloading (in their eyes: Pirating) a game. If you bought it from the eShop, then it would be different since you're just redownloading it.

It still would be pirating, as like you said it's a different format. If you could get digital versions of all physical carts from their store everyone would be reselling their carts.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, basically, with SX OS' new update, downloaded games should be playable? Is that what you say?

This is all great until Nintendo bans your console from CDN downloading.
I think the only reason they have not "yet" is to allow access to epurchased games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo