Do you find this software useful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, please explain better the issue you have, and your setup. I'm not able to help if you're so vague
Sorry, my wording isn't really good. Do you mean that when you go to PKSM, that you have to target Pokemon Bank, then select the game? Or just select the target of the game your editing instead?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, my wording isn't really good. Do you mean that when you go to PKSM, that you have to target Pokemon Bank, then select the game? Or just select the target of the game your editing instead?
If you're opening it through HBL, you need to select official Pokemon Bank when it says to target a title to open the application with

D

Deleted User

Not sure if a feature like this would be possible, but it would really be cool if we could change pokemon OTs to that of the trainer playing the game. And then to take it and make it convenient for the user, let us do it on mass and have a command to change the OT of an entire box.

I have a ton of legacy pokemon Ive traded up from older gens and itd be nice if the game recognized that they actually belonged to me.

D

Deleted-19228

Not sure if a feature like this would be possible, but it would really be cool if we could change pokemon OTs to that of the trainer playing the game. And then to take it and make it convenient for the user, let us do it on mass and have a command to change the OT of an entire box.

I have a ton of legacy pokemon Ive traded up from older gens and itd be nice if the game recognized that they actually belonged to me.

You would lock yourself out of extra events from doing this.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you put gender and forms so that we can change its form like deerling,vivilion and others and also mass box swap to backup all pokemon, its kinda hard when it is 1 on 1 pokemon swap. In the future updates. By the way nice homebrew. :))

Edit: sorry for bad english lol

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I absolutely love this app...removed all other pokemon regarding apps =D
The only thing i am missing is, that the pkmn don't get a pokedex entry when moved via the bank feature.
Don't know if this would be possible..still it is an amazing app =D
Thank you so much for this :)

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any word on the happiness value fix? this app is great btw love it.
I fixed it (you can see a new commit in my repo), it will be released in the new update

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you put gender and forms so that we can change its form like deerling,vivilion and others and also mass box swap to backup all pokemon, its kinda hard when it is 1 on 1 pokemon swap. In the future updates. By the way nice homebrew. :))

Edit: sorry for bad english lol
There is already a mass swap option in bank ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does PKSM support Poketransfer from Gen5 to Gen6 (or at least, to the PKSM boxes)? Would be kinda cool
Not yet,but I'll try doing it

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey! So I installed the newest version of PKSM but it still says Game not found.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, excuse me I have a little question :unsure::

¿When we have be able the hidden ability part? Because I want to change it but there is not disponible... :unsure:

Grettings! :)

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, excuse me I have a little question :unsure::

¿When we have be able the hidden ability part? Because I want to change it but there is not disponible... :unsure:

Grettings! :)
Hidden ability is linked to iv's, to change the hidden ability you have to change iv's.

Sakuretsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hidden ability is linked to iv's, to change the hidden ability you have to change iv's.
You seem to be confused. Hidden ability is the ability that is hidden for 'mons in most cases. It is independent from other data. You seem to have confused Hidden ability with Hidden Power [type], which IS dependent on IVs.

Bullshits
They seemingly confused Hidden ability with Hidden Power [type]. Looks like a classic case of skimming.

Reactions: ManuelKoegler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3