Status
Not open for further replies.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mod edit: New thread located here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pksm-aio-gen7-alternative-to-pchex-with-integrated-bank.451896/

PKSM

AIO save editor for NDS/3DS pkmn games

Formerly known as EventAssistant, this app allows you to:

• Inject more than 1660 wondercards in your games, from HGSS to XYORAS (and will support Sun/Moon soon);
  • Edit your boxes and clone stuff with a intuitive touch interface;
  • Free integrated bank with up to 150 boxes to store your stuff offline;
  • Editor to set money, items and much more;
  • Multiple functions to check which event distribution is active;
  • more to discover!

Thanks to:
  • @dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
  • Smealum for ctrulib, Xerpi for sf2d
  • Kaphotics for PKHeX and being an awesome guy
  • J-K-D for direct save import/export and being awesome
  • Slashcash for PCHex++ and Strackeror for PCHex
  • Gocario for PKBrew
  • TuxSH for TWLSaveTool
  • MarcusD for romfs support
  • Nba_Yoh for received flags fix
  • Hamcha for cybertrust.h and digicert.h
  • PPorg for most of wc6/wc7 included here
  • Simona, Carlo, Matteo for fill.c work
  • Shai, Federico, YodaDaCoda, /u/SatansRoommate for tests
  • Alex, Immersion, Hat3Mond4ys, sgtkwol for descriptions
  • Paul, Kian for a few wc6
  • Majickhat55 for few collections and descriptions
  • Poutros for N's collection
How to compile it?
You need latest ctrulib, sf2d, sftd, sfil, citro3d and Xerpi's portlibs. You need a rsf template to be able to compile a .cia build.

Downloads

Last edited by Issac,
D

Deleted User

I started to do a similar homebrew a long time ago but I stopped working on it. If by WC6 flags you mean the list of received gifts then I can help you. Nice work :)

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I started to do a similar homebrew a long time ago but I stopped working on it. If by WC6 flags you mean the list of received gifts then I can help you. Nice work :)
yep, i mean the list of received gifts. I don't know how to check that i took the wondercard 'N'. I know that i have to work around 0x100 bytes (8*256 bitflags) between 0x1CC00-0x1E690 and calculate the ccitt checksum in those byte but i don't know how to code it, starting from the ccitt chk calculation algorithm that i already use to recalculate the checksum at the end of the save file. Thank you for your reply!

D

Deleted User

yep, i mean the list of received gifts. I don't know how to check that i took the wondercard 'N'. I know that i have to work around 0x100 bytes (8*256 bitflags) between 0x1CC00-0x1E690 and calculate the ccitt checksum in those byte but i don't know how to code it, starting from the ccitt chk calculation algorithm that i already use to recalculate the checksum at the end of the save file. Thank you for your reply!
If I remember well when a gift is received the game set the bit corresponding to the id to 1 (so if id=42 then the game set the 42th biy of the area to 1).

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I remember well when a gift is received the game set the bit corresponding to the id to 1 (so if id=42 then the game set the 42th biy of the area to 1).
uhm no, this is not the actual method. I'm seeing some custom saves and i notice that, for example, if i inject the WC number 5, it will print the hex value for 2^5 in the starting location, and it will move locations following the formula 2^n div FF (if I suppose well)

D

Deleted User

uhm no, this is not the actual method. I'm seeing some custom saves and i notice that, for example, if i inject the WC number 5, it will print the hex value for 2^5 in the starting location, and it will move locations following the formula 2^n div FF (if I suppose well)
Yeah if the nth bit is set to one then we have (1<<n), so 2^n. And the values are stored in u8 I think so little-endian.
So you can do :
Code:
u8 list[...] = ...;
int index = id/8;
list[index] |= 0x1 << (id % 8);

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah if the nth bit is set to one then we have (1<<n), so 2^n. And the values are stored in u8 I think so little-endian.
So you can do :
Code:
u8 list[...] = ...;
int index = id/8;
i'll check it out asap, thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Almost everything shows preview not available yet.. Any idea on what this is?
That's not an actual problem, don't worry. It just means that a .txt preview file is missing. You can view an example of that preview if you open the 0167 - Hyadain Landorus entry in the database. It's a bit difficult to write alone more than 200 txt preview files!

Reactions: BurningDesire

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay I also found another bug. I originally put in Galileo RayQayQay since I restored my game with him in it :( then I decided to do genesect for shits and giggles. Genesect replaced my RayQayQay card. Is that suppose to happen?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you can do :
Code:
u8 list[...] = ...;
int index = id/8;
It worked! I'll release a fixed version asap :)

Ah okay I also found another bug. I originally put in Galileo RayQayQay since I restored my game with him in it :( then I decided to do genesect for shits and giggles. Genesect replaced my RayQayQay card. Is that suppose to happen?
This is not a bug. The application replaces everytime the first wondercard of your save (just like Powersaves does)

Reactions: BurningDesire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-