• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selver

Trophies
XP
Country

Wonderful app!

Request: Can you enable the ability to add/remove/change learned moves for Pokémon?

Why: Trying to re-create approximate save of a lost gamecard (bought a second one), and PowerSaves3DS backup was apparently corrupted. Sigh. Thus, I need to add/modify a ton of moves for ~50 Pokémon.

Thanks for considering this!

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
When I try to boot up Sun on PKSM, it gives me the "Game Not Found!" Error when I boot it. I'm on 11.2 FW (no CFW) & I'm currently using the mmap method to export my save. However, when I tried using PKSM, it didn't seen to work with my game. It's a digital copy, so I don't understand what my issue is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind. Solved the issue.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody else have an issue with the game not registering Pokémon in the PokéDex that were transported from Moon to Sun (or vice-versa) via PKSM bank? I got a Popplio and Litten in addition to my breeding Dittos, Litwick, Gible and Reuniclus from gen 6 and none of them registered to the dex. But when I did the same thing on PKHex, the Pokémon registered no problem. I was able to use them when transporting via PKSM, but it just didn't register as a catch like when I used PKHex.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did anybody else have an issue with the game not registering Pokémon in the PokéDex that were transported from Moon to Sun (or vice-versa) via PKSM bank? I got a Popplio and Litten in addition to my breeding Dittos, Litwick, Gible and Reuniclus from gen 6 and none of them registered to the dex. But when I did the same thing on PKHex, the Pokémon registered no problem. I was able to use them when transporting via PKSM, but it just didn't register as a catch like when I used PKHex.
That's why pokedex filling is not implemented yet in PKSM. Please wait for it to be developed

Reactions: NostalgicJustin

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Glad to see you there! I have your collections posts pinned from months :) I think I shall give much better credits to PPorg in the app :)

(sorry for slow responses, still Newbie so there's a cooldown)

I've been popping to and fro event related and 3ds hacking threads from time to time in my personal account.
I figured it's easier to have this account for PP related stuff.

Yeah, no issues there mate, it's a community project after all.
I'm glad to see wondercard hacking and injections and all been growing over time.

[edit: just gained my first ribbon here lol]

Reactions: EventAssistant

IssMare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I remember this issue on pokesav (yes, that much ago), when injecting pokemon, I used to solve it putting my pokemon in the day care, then, when taking them back they register on the pokedex. Try it and let us know.

Edit: Just got confirmation that taking pokemon back from the day care does NOT update the pokédex. :(

Last edited by IssMare,
Reactions: NostalgicJustin

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the 20th Anniversary Mythical Pokemon Arceus event. I can contribute the wondercard if you need it.
EDIT: For Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Don't know if it matters what version since it could be redeemed in any version.

Last edited by Namesnipe,

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if the transferred pokemon don't register in your Pokedex, put them in the Daycare and take them out. I think that should solve the problem.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this working with pokemon SUMO ?
And is there a "newbie" friendly guide to the installation somwhere ?
Yes, it supports SuMo. Setup is pretty straightforward.

If using the homebrew launcher, copy the EventAssistant folder to the 3ds folder, launch via HBL and select Pokemon Bank. Unless you're on 11.0, in which case you wait.

If using Custom Firmware, copy .cia to your memory card, and install with your preferred title manager (I recommend FBI), launch and select Sun/Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi