Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fasthax having FBI can let you install a *legit* CIA (DSiWare) for YOU be able to downgrade via DSiWare method.
Does this mean its possible to downgrade with it?

Then you can inject the save and use the Hacked save legit DSiWare game and Soundhax as a team.
Could i downgrade with only one N3ds?

Last edited by Billy1006,

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Fasthax and Soundhax alone, will not let you downgrade. That's why you need to have a *legit* DSiWare game in order to do so.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to install the tickets on a N3ds on 11.2?(Soundhax) and sysnand because i need it,i cant play games usually.My big Problem is the Cardreader is broken....I hope someone can help me
CIAngel only works if you have CFW installed, userland homebrew (Soundhax) is not enough to use CIAngel.

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CIAngel only works if you have CFW installed, userland homebrew (Soundhax) is not enough to use CIAngel.
Mannoooo(If you're wondering,its german)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is bad,the 2ds from my brother is bricked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But now i know with Fasthax is it possible to install Legit CIA's

TheMongoStomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

First time poster. I ran into my first problem with CIAAngel today. When i turned on my 3ds today i went into cia angel to do what one does with cia angel. When i selected a game to d/l it kept saying error downloading and there was some error code saying something up was wrong with the "tmd". Whatever. So i just deleted cia angel and redownloaded it hoping it would fix any problem that was wrong with it. But now, it just crashes upon opening and the only thing i can read before it goes back to the home screen is something about a syntax.

Anyway, not sure what to do from here. Anyone know a fix?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

First time poster. I ran into my first problem with CIAAngel today. When i turned on my 3ds today i went into cia angel to do what one does with cia angel. When i selected a game to d/l it kept saying error downloading and there was some error code saying something up was wrong with the "tmd". Whatever. So i just deleted cia angel and redownloaded it hoping it would fix any problem that was wrong with it. But now, it just crashes upon opening and the only thing i can read before it goes back to the home screen is something about a syntax.

Anyway, not sure what to do from here. Anyone know a fix?
Try deleting the CIAngel folder on the root of your SD card

TheMongoStomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i seem to have run into another problem. Ciaangel will download a game 100% and then at the end it says cia could not be installed. I know the cia works bc i had it downloaded previously before i had to restore my sd card.

Anyone else run into this problem before?

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are CIAngel downloaded .cias good to install with FBI ? For my own reasons I'm currently using CIAngel 3ds (hbl version) to download but I only have FBI to install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-