Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, this is the best reply in this topic.

Also, I've been at the gym for the last hour and a bit, what'd I do?
You appear in his/her dream and did something naughty

Anyway if i installed the etrian oddysey untold 2 fafnir knight dlc, then i decided to play my mh gen amd decided to download the monthly dlc ingame, does that delete my other game dlc that i got from ciangel?

Last edited by x06xpower,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Anyway if i installed the etrian oddysey untold 2 fafnir knight dlc, then i decided to play my mh gen amd decided to download the monthly dlc ingame, does that delete my other game dlc that i got from ciangel?
I haven't tried that game myself, but there's a very high chance it will.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't tried that game myself, but there's a very high chance it will.

I don't get this DLC content disappearing thing. I have never had that problem with any game on my system and yes I visit the eshop and yes I download DLC in game. The only time I have seen it happening is the DLC for the streetpass games

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Just checked every game I have on my system that has DLC and after visiting the eshop and games that let you download DLC in game it's all still there and yes I downloaded all that DLC from CIAngel so I say that's false information

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just checked every game I have on my system that has DLC and after visiting the eshop and games that let you download DLC in game it's all still there and yes I downloaded all that DLC from CIAngel so I say that's false information
Any Fire Emblem Fates dlc from CIAngel ?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God, we've gone over this again and again. Nobody knows WHY it happens, it happens to some people and not others, the best course of action for EVERYONE is avoid in-game DLC shops when using CIAngel to install DLC, because there WILL be a chance that it will wipe your DLC ticket. This is not false information, this is something me and MANY other people have tested before giving the advice to avoid in-game DLC shops.

Any Fire Emblem Fates dlc from CIAngel ?
There is no point in asking in this thread if something exists, it takes more time for me to find my 3DS, open it, load the app, search, take a picture, upload it, and reply, than it would have taken you to just search for it.
http://imgur.com/a/mmzxX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Re-reading your post, I just noticed you were talking about DLC in a different game. Accessing the DLC shop for one game shouldn't affect another game. So accessing the MH Gen DLC shop won't affect the Etrian Odyssey DLC downloaded from CIAngel.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
God, we've gone over this again and again. Nobody knows WHY it happens, it happens to some people and not others, the best course of action for EVERYONE is avoid in-game DLC shops when using CIAngel to install DLC, because there WILL be a chance that it will wipe your DLC ticket. This is not false information, this is something me and MANY other people have tested before giving the advice to avoid in-game DLC shops.

Can I see proof please? That's like saying to someone don't cross the road as you WILL get run over as there is a change that you would so better not cross that road and stay on the side your on

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I see proof please? That's like saying to someone don't cross the road as you WILL get run over as there is a change that you would so better not cross that road and stay on the side your on
Yeah, I'm just the dev, why would I have done any testing to confirm user reports of this happening?

Reactions: raulpica

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
In my opinion,when you have bought a dlc in game, you will leave records on the nintendo server. Each time you boot eshop, the 3ds sever will check you tickets and compare to see if it is the same with the records on the server. If they find you are using a illegal ticket,they will remove it.

actually,nintendo used to remove my gbcvc on eshop. It was a gbcvc I got in official campaign,which need me to register with a Japanese android phone. but I cheated on my phone to get more vcs, they soon found that, one day I used the eshop,and they are removed.

So if you bought the dlc before,no matter it was free or not,you would get a legit ticket,and would register it on the server. If you don't want your illegal dlcs removed,do not buy dlcs in the same game.

The word I should use is Synchronize,they synchronize tickets from nintendo server to your 3ds.

Last edited by pdapanda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3