Bayonetta (graphic bugs)
Captain Toad (graphic bugs)
Super Mario Maker (graphic bugs)
The Wind Waker (graphic bugs)

other bugs:

BOTW (long load cached shaders)
Donkey Kong (title screen slow bug)
XCX (title screen slow bug)
Do you have graphic Packs enabled? If so you need to update them.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god , a guy make a little dll for Cemu to put in the main folder Cemu and Speed for BOTW is 30 fps everywhere , no need cheat engine !!! :) It's Cemu Hook . And H264 implemented for only Cemu 1.7.3D

here's the link :

https://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/

I have test and it work :)
This is probably the best (and probably only valid) argument for making Cemu open-source we've seen so far

GDT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh my god , a guy make a little dll for Cemu to put in the main folder Cemu and Speed for BOTW is 30 fps everywhere , no need cheat engine !!! :) It's Cemu Hook . And H264 implemented for only Cemu 1.7.3D

here's the link :

https://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/

I have test and it work :)

Just tested but I got "module integrity check error" with 0.3.2.0. Anyone?

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is probably the best (and probably only valid) argument for making Cemu open-source we've seen so far
Eh, this was going to be added as a gameprofile in 1.7.4 anyway and was noted by the big guy himself. Some random person made their attempt to do what Exzap noted last week ago a modified exe and shortly after a more skilled person added it as an option in their existing dll plugin for unofficial h264 support that Exzap had also helped with.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, this was going to be added as a gameprofile in 1.7.4 anyway and was noted by the big guy himself. Some random person made their attempt to do what Exzap noted last week ago a modified exe and shortly after a more skilled person added it as an option in their existing dll plugin for unofficial h264 support that Exzap had also helped with.
Ah, I wasn't aware that h264 support was already in the works

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the fuck is up with users spamming they're cemu videos on this thread? This is thread is for discussing cemu,not advertising your videos.
[their*]; Videos showing improvements and/or progress are exactly what this "Cemu - Wii U emulator" thread is for. Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean the other 99% of people are on the same level as you. If you're so concerned about spam then don't post a spammy reply about posts that you don't deem worthy for the official thread, because it's people like yourself and replies like mine that are actually the ones clogging it up. There's a block/ignore button for a reason. Use it.

Reactions: Bahax FZ

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen some people complain about shader load times when using the performance/video patch for Breath of the Wild because you have to limit it to 30 FPS using either the Nvidia control panel or Rivatuner otherwise it goes double speed in some situations such as shrines and cutscenes so I thought I'd share how I got around it. I'm using Rivatuner to limit my FPS to 30, in the settings you can set an injection delay, simply set this to just a bit longer than how long it takes you to load the shaders normally and the 30 FPS lock won't take affect until after the time you've set is up, for me this is 40000 milliseconds or 40 seconds for a 17000 shader cache, however your may be shorter or longer depending on your drive speed. it's important to note that the delay is not a program specific option so it'll affect all your games and programs, not just Cemu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1