• Views 7,203,437
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

gestiongaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure people noticed it. I realized long ago that most forum posters are unwilling to help when you don't give many details. At a minimum any request for help should be accompanied with your system specs: CPU, Ram, GPU, OS. And if you really want to help out any potential posters willing to help you out provide as much detail about the problem as possible. CEMU Crash logs are sometimes helpful, but probably more so to devs than your typical forum poster. In your case telling people what adapter your using would have gone a long way.

Anyway I thought this last time but didn't say anything because if I was wrong then it would just be a waste of typing. And you didn't provide enough information for a more educated guess. But my guess is that you have a mayflash adapter, or some cheap(er) clone of one. In that case they cause problems all over the place. From emulators to regular pc games. If that is the case most of the time there is either no fix, or the fix is to never plug in a second controller. If that fixes your problem congratulations we solved it. If it doesn't solve your problem or you are wanting to play 2 players then buy some 360 controllers.
OK here's everything
CPU:[email protected]
GPU:gtx 750ti
Ram:8gb
no its like two controllers in one usb offbrand like two controllers that run into one usb it works with everything steamgames x360ce everything but when i plug it in and open cemucemu opens perfectly but when i try to open input settings with the controllers still pluged in cemu craches on all versions even the latest one .as always here's the crashlog

Attachments

• crashlog.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 247

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I would say then, that your controllers just are not compatible with CEMU. It's highly likely due to them sharing a single USB connector. These cheapass 3rd party controllers.... They may look neat, and they may be cheap, but rarely are they actually any good. I've tried hundreds over the years, and almost always go back to the known brands.

Traceable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
For the options I meant the Options menu (Upscale Filter? GPU bugger cache accuracy? this one should be Low for better performance I guess). Are there other options that can be changed and that improve performance?

Thank you for the shadercache. Is it compatible with multiple versions? I thought it was better to always delete the cache for new versions?
No, keep the default ones. But you can use the graphic packs option to increase/decrease the resolution.

It should be compatible if it's from 1.7.0 or later.
hey i wont ask for link or something but how i put smash bros with the updates and dlcs? and can i do the same with mario kart 8?
Use NEW NUSGrabberGUI to update them.
Guys, is there a way to use Cemu with the share play of Nvidia? I've been trying to, but the fact it doesn't have exclusive full screen makes Geforce Experience unable to detect it. Appreciate any help.
Nope :(

Last edited by Traceable,
Reactions: xeyatan

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
A question, everytime I load a game, I have to make sure what controller type it is compatible with, because Cemu only seems to configure one virtual controller every time. Is there a way to at least load per game controller settings? currently these settings are included in the settings.bin file in crypted format.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK here's everything
CPU:[email protected]
GPU:gtx 750ti
Ram:8gb
no its like two controllers in one usb offbrand like two controllers that run into one usb it works with everything steamgames x360ce everything but when i plug it in and open cemucemu opens perfectly but when i try to open input settings with the controllers still pluged in cemu craches on all versions even the latest one .as always here's the crashlog

When I first read it the two controllers into one usb made me think about may flash adapters where you plug two ps2, xbox, etc controllers into a small dongle that runs into one usb port. So I'm assuming I was wrong in that and that it is two controllers that run straight into one usb port. So one usb plug on one end with two cords coming out that both running to a controller, all hardwired?

Since the problem with mayflash adapters is usually that the second controller causes games to crash and that removing it resolves the issue I feel like FloatingFatMan is right. Your controllers are incompatible and it's likely because there are two controllers on the same usb, just like mayflash adapters. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if your controllers are based on a mayflash adapter just all built together.

Possible Solution:
Can you run games in cemu with the controllers plugged in if you don't go to configure input? If so a possible work around might be to configure your keyboard however you want, controllers unplugged of course. Get a joypad keyboard emulator like joy2key, xpadder, etc and bind the joypad keys to the keyboard keys you configured.

I'm not a dev so your crashlog doesn't really help me other then to sort of confirm that your controllers are crashing cemu.

GR33VZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as we saw from the Breath Of The Wild Place at E3 last year we saw that the game has loads of frame dips when in combat and when going through heavy grass areas and explosions when the game runs on CEMU would that fix that issue up? Or is that a game thing that will just always naturally happen as it is on Wii U?

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
as we saw from the Breath Of The Wild Place at E3 last year we saw that the game has loads of frame dips when in combat and when going through heavy grass areas and explosions when the game runs on CEMU would that fix that issue up? Or is that a game thing that will just always naturally happen as it is on Wii U?

chances are they can get fixed, bayo2 has less framedrops on cemu than on the wiiu

Reactions: DarkKnightPT

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Zelda BoTW framerate drops a lot on the WiiU

anyone know if CEMU removes that?
Theres are already several instances of better/more consistent performance in Cemu, I don't see why BotW would be any different tbh. That said, BotW seems to be more or less the same on the Switch as well as per Digital Foundry's video earlier today.

On cemu 1.7.2 DKC tropical freeze doesn't work. Doesn't respond to any button presses.
I take it you are either trying to use the Wii U Pro controller instead of the gamepad in Cemu's input settings or trying to play in 2 player mode. (which would mean trying to use the Wii U Pro controller for P2 anyway)
Unfortunately this game does not detect the Wii U Pro controller at all in Cemu atm, though it actually is possible to play 2 players using a glitch of sorts as a workaround as can be seen in my Cemu 1.7.1 AMD Edition DKC: Tropical Freeze video-

Reactions: ganons

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres are already several instances of better/more consistent performance in Cemu, I don't see why BotW would be any different tbh. That said, BotW seems to be more or less the same on the Switch as well as per Digital Foundry's video earlier today.

I take it you are either trying to use the Wii U Pro controller instead of the gamepad in Cemu's input settings or trying to play in 2 player mode. (which would mean trying to use the Wii U Pro controller for P2 anyway)
Unfortunately this game does not detect the Wii U Pro controller at all in Cemu atm, though it actually is possible to play 2 players using a glitch of sorts as a workaround as can be seen in my Cemu 1.7.1 AMD Edition DKC: Tropical Freeze video-

But doesn't breath of the wild still crash when loading a new game/already started save still? or is this just a hypothetical?

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But doesn't breath of the wild still crash when loading a new game/already started save still? or is this just a hypothetical?

Yes, it still crashes upon save selection or new save selection.

Though if we are to believe this video, someone "modified" Cemu 1.5.5c to play the game:

I call a fake, but you never know...

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries