• Views 7,195,604
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, can Zelda BotW run on Cemu and how does it visually look at its best?
Wow, did you bother to try to READ anything here? Oh that's right you're a Trump supporter.... The question was asked 4 posts ago also....every freaking page for the past 5 clearly shows the status.

This Zelda thing is going to be so obnoxious. Just like how Pokemon has destroyed the Citra thread...

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, did you bother to try to READ anything here? Oh that's right you're a Trump supporter.... The question was asked 4 posts ago also....every freaking page for the past 5 clearly shows the status.

This Zelda thing is going to be so obnoxious. Just like how Pokemon has destroyed the Citra thread...

Truth! But lets leave politics out of it. We already have BotW piracy stinking up the thread; don't need political debate going on as well.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Others have done the same thing and you single him out? Wow. You don't have to be a jerk just because you're triggered by people's differing political views (must have been that speech that set you off tho). Do us all a favor—grow up and keep politics out of this thread. We're all gamers, so just focus on that part of each other.

Just curious, can Zelda BotW run on Cemu and how does it visually look at its best?

To answer you, it only boots to the save selection menu, so at the moment it does not work. However, you might like to know that Exzap said this on reddit the other day:

I'll look into getting BotW to work once it's officially out. Realistically, I can't give any ETA but at best it will be weeks and not days. Also please keep in mind that popularity isn't what makes games playable in the emulator. Lot's of popular games currently softlock or crash in Cemu and we have no idea why.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comme...ooting_in_cemu_kinda/?st=izrezu7s&sh=38c0467f

Last edited by Molhel,
Reactions: DrDizzy

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MK8 still crashes,devs must-have fucked up something.

Specs: i5-6500,GTX1060,8GB RAM.
I'm fairly certain it's an issue on your end tbh. I believe others noted they couldn't play MK8 without deleting their previous shadercache for it, have you tried doing that? Make sure to delete BOTH precompiled and transferable shadercache btw. (also possibly your settings.bin as well)

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I have a Radeon R7 graphics card. I don't know what the equivalent NVidia card is, but SpiffyJUNIOR just mentioned his specs, which are the same as mine as far as the CPU and RAM go. The only difference appears to be the GPU.

Is my card sufficient to run CEMU at any sort of playable speed?

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I have a Radeon R7 graphics card. I don't know what the equivalent NVidia card is, but SpiffyJUNIOR just mentioned his specs, which are the same as mine as far as the CPU and RAM go. The only difference appears to be the GPU.

Is my card sufficient to run CEMU at any sort of playable speed?

The new ones are all RX now, I believe

Nah, they went with the same name for the last series for their new low tier cards. R7 3xx series. Everything above is a RX.

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/r7#

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkmaste is right. All polaris gpus are RX 400. I'm not sure what gpus you are referring to @Molhel. The link you provided didn't clear anything up either as it was for the older r7 300 series(2015). There are r7 400 cards but they are all re branded gcn1 and gcn2 cards and they are all OEM only. A deceitful practice AMD has done for years to help OEMs, Dell HP ETC, market old products as new. But I digress. I haven't heard of any new r7 cards coming out but I wouldn't be surprised to see some OEM R7s with the vega numbering system when the time comes.

EDIT: To be fair, before someone calls me out on it, Nvida has done much the same with their low end cards. However, they seemed to have mostly stopped it with the 900 series. A trend I hope continues.

Last edited by Xalphenos,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o