• Likes 284

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SanchezCraft

If you are looking for guides to OC your CPU, I recommend the guides over at Linus Tech Tips and Overclock net. Some of the best around, and very detailed.

Increments of 0.05 for vcore (cpu core voltage for MSI boards) is a good start by the way. Once you get it stable through tests (I recommend at least 5 hours for real world stability) you can try to lower the vcore by 0.01 until it starts to crash (then raise it until it stables off again). Then you are the lowest you can go for that overclock.

I wouldn't recommend overclocking your CPU on a stock cooler, unless you don't push it too far, but then what is the point? Cooler Master has a really cheap and hard to beat air cooler for $19 that most well beyond that price match. It is a worthy investment, even if you do not oc your cpu.

Last edited by Molhel,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.7.1 [AMD Edition] videos, all featuring 5K (or higher) resolution graphic packs from the community repo[!] and starting off with/featuring...
Super Smash Bros. U -

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze [2P] -

Mario Kart 8 -

Xenoblade Chronicles X -

Super Mario 3D World -

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker -

The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD -

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD -

Yoshi's Wooly World -

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water -

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@SanchezCraft

If you are looking for guides to OC your CPU, I recommend the guides over at Linus Tech Tips and Overclock net. Some of the best around, and very detailed.

Increments of 0.05 for vcore (cpu core voltage for MSI boards) is a good start by the way. Once you get it stable through tests (I recommend at least 5 hours for real world stability) you can try to lower the vcore by 0.01 until it starts to crash (then raise it until it stables off again). Then you are the lowest you can go for that overclock.

I wouldn't recommend overclocking your CPU on a stock cooler, unless you don't push it too far, but then what is the point? Cooler Master has a really cheap and hard to beat air cooler for $19 that most well beyond that price match. It is a worthy investment, even if you do not oc your cpu.
thanks for your reply, ill look for the guides, ill check that cooler master air cooler!

mike4001

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Really loving the progress you make. Especially now that higher res and the transferable shader cache is possible. If you would now just increase compatibility and speed with each update I would be fine :)

Is it possible to donate a one-time amount to you? - I don't want to sign up as Patreon because this would be too much for me.

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Paper Mario Color Splash is showing green screen in the intro but after that is playable :)

I updated the video :P

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 goes ingame, not playable yet

Weird Tekken works for me, bad textures though.

tCpgxLy.png
ohhwt64.png
fBMq1El.png

Eur version

Last edited by Esppiral,

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is why you must be an AMD user because for us Nvidia users are crying, my game is also EUR and not is because of the region of the game that this is happening.
Capturar.JPG

Capturar1.JPG

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For those of you having trouble getting Color Splash working; this is what (strangely) worked for me with the PAL version:
Put Consol Region not to Auto, not to Europe, but to USA. Don't ask me why, but the game only boots for me like this.
Then, after the (green) intro video the game hangs for... but this can be fixed using Host Based Timer. This only seems to be needed for that spot. After finding a save point, I could also play the game using Cycle Based Timer.

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Same as before. Some background music and many colorful lines on the screen. Doesn't get in-game.

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
Still menu's and you can hear the introduction video after selecting a new game file. After that, nothing.

Super Smash Bros.
Increase in speed. For now it's seems to be playable after you've loaded the shader cache.
Also, the distorted background after a match seems to be rendered correct for nVidia users.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.7.1 [AMD Edition] videos, all featuring 5K (or higher) resolution graphic packs from the community repo[!] and starting off with/featuring...
-snip-
Great videos! Just had a question, how did you get rid of the darkening bug in Smash? is that not an issue on AMD or are you using something like reshade?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1