• Views 7,200,041
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a heads up, if people fine they get massive frame drops on all there games, delete your settings.bin
I have to do this every now and then for some reason and it fixes the frame drops every time.

That's probably because of the input settings and the issue that when a second controller is configured but not connected, Cemu gets super-laggy. This issue is supposed to be fixed in 1.7.1, though.

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's probably because of the input settings and the issue that when a second controller is configured but not connected, Cemu gets super-laggy. This issue is supposed to be fixed in 1.7.1, though.
Oh right, yeah that makes sense then as I always have a second configured haha.

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Project Zero
Works again, but suffers from a memory leak witch froze my computer at the end of the video

PacMan
Twice as fast as it should be, spiky characters

Fast & Furious Showdown
Doesn't hang in race anymore

Super Mario 64 VC
Full speed but needs to have GPU accu. set to high.

Donkey Kong 64 VC
Need GPU accu set to high. Still something that stutters the gameplay

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can someone help me?, i cant pass 10 fps in all games, with cemu 1.7.0d, any suggestions? i deleted de settings.bin and nothing improved.

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Paper Mario Color Splash is showing green screen in the intro but after that is playable :)

I updated the video :P

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 goes ingame, not playable yet

Last edited by Butz_san,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does everyone else have really bad artifacting on Bayonetta 1? I saw some people say it's fine now with the bloom hack. Same in menus and in gameplay. Kinda unplayable for me. Reinstalled Cemu and toggeled every setting but no change. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 253

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure your mobo has Z77 chipset or else it won't work . Then go to your bios settings , increase the CPU multiplier (a.k.a CPU ratio) to 42x all cores , set CPU Vcore = 1.26V or 1.3V (Vcore must be less than 1.35V for safety reason , lower is better) , save settings and reboot
Or if you want to oveclock via software then you should use Intel XTU , it's quite simple and safe. I'm using it on my laptop . All you have to do is choose CPU multiplier and Processor Cache Ratio (PCR must be the same value as multiplier). Don't set multiplier too high though (up to 44x)

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Make sure your mobo has Z77 chipset or else it won't work . Then go to your bios settings , increase the CPU multiplier (a.k.a CPU ratio) to 42x all cores , set CPU Vcore = 1.26V or 1.3V (Vcore must be less than 1.35V for safety reason , lower is better) , save settings and reboot
Or if you want to oveclock via software then you should use Intel XTU , it's quite simple and safe. I'm using it on my laptop . All you have to do is choose CPU multiplier and Processor Cache Ratio (PCR must be the same value as multiplier). Don't set multiplier too high though (up to 44x)
thanks for the reply, ill give it a try

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i forgot to say i have the stock fan, is there a problem?

akabane25

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help me to setup my CEMU I'm using the latest version but I'm having garbled display

I'm using
Intel i5 6500
16 GB RAM
XFX 480 Black Edition (using also the latest AMD driver)

I'm not able to upload the image but here is the link.

--

Attachments

• screenie1.jpg
    screenie1.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by akabane25,

asutoroUmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

JPN version test.

Mighty No.9 very long boot and very bug works.

Paper Mario causes abnormal behavior on some object cards and freezes.
From the beginning it will be impossible to see the ending.:rofl:

MH3GHD black screen.

Last edited by asutoroUmario,

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i forgot to say i have the stock fan, is there a problem?
As long as you don't go past 42x (4.2GHz) and the CPU temperature (full load) is reasonable (<80 degree Celsius) then it's fine
The lower Vcore the lower CPU temp

Reactions: SanchezCraft

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here