• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,189,954
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
Then you can't run CEMU anyway, so why do you even care?
There might be point of having no reason why people are posting videos not showing a part of gameplay, but instead 1 gameplay part of one level. I know that most of people want to show the gameplay and not how the game looks, but it's also kinda boring to do this for now.

Reactions: NiagA

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There might be point of having no reason why people are posting videos not showing a part of gameplay, but instead 1 gameplay part of one level. I know that most of people want to show the gameplay and not how the game looks, but it's also kinda boring to do this for now.
If it's boring then I think it has more to do with you not enjoying following the progress of the emulator. The reason people upload the videos is to see the progress not to enjoy the gameplay. If that's what you want then I recommend watching a let's Play. It's a lot easier to see improvements if it is footage of a similar area or level as opposed to completely different levels.

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
If it's boring then I think it has more to do with you not enjoying following the progress of the emulator. The reason people upload the videos is to see the progress not to enjoy the gameplay. If that's what you want then I recommend watching a let's Play. It's a lot easier to see improvements if it is footage of a similar area or level as opposed to completely different levels.
I changed my mind, i was stupid to believe lucianobugalu's comment and that he was meant something else. I really want to see how the progress of emulator gets, and i almost always do some stupid comments to believe then, and so a lot of comments appear to me that it was not what i was expecting and so it just goes to that. Just forget about this, sometimes it will happen just because i be stupid enough to believe them. And no. Just because i said "stupid" to me, doesn't mean i should NOT post in this topic. I'm just saying that i probably understood lucianobugalu's comment wrong, and then they will think that i want to enjoy something else than the gameplay of an emulator that it progresses fast in one year, and so a lot of games became playable. (I also probably made the best comment i ever made and post :O)

Filippo94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I never heared of this bug, on Cemu 1.6.2 some of the green platforms of the world 3-7 of Super Mario 3D World can't stand over their rails, keeping falling and respawning:

2016-11-26_21-16-00.gif

I followed the developing of Cemu from long time, but only recently decided to give it a try, so might be possible I did not see someone else report this, sorry if it's a known issue :D.

And want also to say thanks for this incredible piece of magic, it's so much advanced compared to others emu at the same time in their life, devs are doing a great job, thanks once more :D!

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My final batch of Cemu 1.6.3 [AMD Edition] videos[!]-

Bayonetta -

Nintendo Land -

One Piece: Unlimited World Red -

Star Fox Zero -

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE -

Xenoblade Chronicles X -

Just though I'd note both Star Fox Zero and Project Zero/Fatal Frame now seem much brighter in 1.6.3, with the latter now crashing at the title screen/right after the first loading screen.[/QUOTE]

My previous 1.6.3 videos can be found here -
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-857#post-6873540
&
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-856#post-6870453

Playlist for all my recent Cemu videos [here].
That explains, I've been not following from a very long time :P.
We have http://compat.cemu.info/ and a wiki now too, heres the wiki page for SM3DW which notes the switchboard fix. :D

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Naails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, thanks for the hard work on this project! If you could add the posibility to see the pad screen in a different window, It would be amazing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol