• Views 7,226,732
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Is Paper Mario: Color Splash still crashing in 1.6.1?
I want to record some thigns of the game but I don"t have a proper capture card for the Wii U.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I made some new 60FPS videos for Cemu 1.6.1 with an i7 6700k ^u^
and i have to say Super Mario Maker looks Amazing Now! it seems there is a trippy graphic bug that was introduced as well,
but its nothing compared to how smm looked in 1.6.0 so

thank you @Exzap and @Petergov for fixing all the issues in 1.6.0 and adding amiibo support to 1.6.1! :3

If there are ANY games you want me to test,just lemme know in the Cemu Discord Server or simply just PM me on Gbatemp ^u^
i accept all video requests so please offer me some! i have tons of free time :P

Last edited by Alex S,

Saitamegroj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We added a temporary workaround for the NVIDIA driver bug, but it only works with the US and EU version of Super Mario Maker.
That's nice, thanks. I am curious, let's say CEMU can render with an arbitrary resolution... Will the effects glitch out like they do on Dolphin? (ie Sonic Colors glow on any light source)

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will it be possible to get the wii u gamepad screen on a tablet for example?
I'm not asking for it now, just curious if it's something we may see in the future.

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by shideravan,

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Will it be possible to get the wii u gamepad screen on a tablet for example?
I'm not asking for it now, just curious if it's something we may see in the future.

If there's a api to stream individual program windows via WiDi, Miracast, failing that a hacked up rtsp / rtmp stream
of the gamepad screen using FFmpeg

Last edited by ned,

Lightposte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Watch the video and tell me what's the difference between the version 1.5.6b and 1.6.1?
What was the reason to regress with version 1.6.0? And now it's thrown a version almost iqual to 1.5.6b.

Look at this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/56lxsz/cemu_161_smash_4_very_low_fps_i7_5820k47ghz_r9/

The Cemu is a great job, but, These regressions ...

"Now are the idiots saying "this has improved, now was good," and do not see the truth."
Your ignorance has blinded you so much that you don't even know that emulation also depends on hardware and that the results are different from PC to PC.

You want us to see the truth? Then show us a video of an emulator that runs all game perfectly with only one version.

Last edited by Lightposte,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States

Well, that was a waste of time. You could just have written "It doesn't boot".

people dont learn. @likea24 started this trend and for all i know that is an alt of his created just for views on pointless videos. @raulpica and @Minox can we make it a rule that you get banned if you post pointless clickbait videos like these here?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Made a 1.6.1 improvements preview video

whats the name of the song in the video @reznoire ? it sounds amazing o3o

Reactions: shanzo and NiagA

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
# CEMU detailed changelog for 1.6.1
# Patreon release date: 2016-10-08

general: Fixed a bug where files would be created in/loaded from the wrong directory after the load file dialog.

NFP: Added initial NFC support
Scanning NFC tags works by loading a file via the menu

GX2: New universal cache implementation for attribute, uniform and index data
Additionally, there is now a cache accuracy option to control the level of accuracy vs performance. Can be changed while a game is already running.
The previously added cache control options where removed as they have become obsolete

GX2: Further improved and optimized handling of textures with overlapping memory regions
GX2: Optimized detection of changes to texture data
GX2: Adjusted the idle loop of the GPU7 command processor thread to respond quicker to new data
GX2: Fixed a crash that could occur if GL shaders failed to compile
GX2: Moved handling of alpha test into shader code (rather than relying on OpenGL's deprecated hw alpha test)
GX2: Fixed a bug where the swizzle value of a texture would not be correctly updated when an already cached texture was reloaded

Donate to cemu team https://www.patreon.com/cemu

Hurray. But... initial NFC (NFP) support?
How the heck they listened the blabbing of the user who first said about amiibo-compatibility?
BTW, it looks good. Can't wait for public release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol