United States
Reactions: shideravan

ForboJack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Did you already beat the boss in the ice manor? If so did the game also crashed every time the heart container appears?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It works very very well on my Laptop (29-30 fps) but I miss the audio and saw some videos with audio while mine isn't with audio... Any fix for this?

Quote from a Cemu developer on this:
"As far as I know, the Twilight Princess engine cancels sound if it thinks the game is running too slow. This is why you sometimes get sound and sometimes not if you restart the game a few times. I also noticed that on slow CPUs there is never sound while on fast CPUs there is almost always sound. Solution: Wait until CEMU gets faster.

Edit: TP is the only game with this kind of bug. In other games sound does not work because it is simply not supported yet."

Last edited by ForboJack,

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you already beat the boss in the ice manor? If so did the game also crashed every time the heart container appears?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quote from a Cemu developer on this:
"As far as I know, the Twilight Princess engine cancels sound if it thinks the game is running too slow. This is why you sometimes get sound and sometimes not if you restart the game a few times. I also noticed that on slow CPUs there is never sound while on fast CPUs there is almost always sound. Solution: Wait until CEMU gets faster.

Edit: TP is the only game with this kind of bug. In other games sound does not work because it is simply not supported yet."
Weird... Im running a i7... And when I changed the region to USA, then there is sound. But I want to play it in my native language. Alright, we already know that this Emulator is still in progress. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: 1 person

ForboJack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Weird... Im running a i7... And when I changed the region to USA, then there is sound. But I want to play it in my native language. Alright, we already know that this Emulator is still in progress. Thanks anyways.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you have a high end rig, because the bottle neck is Cemu anyway in moste cases, so I guess we have to wait for a more optimized version of Cemu.

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been trying use CEMU 1.52 NO Audio build, CAN play mario kart 8 for more than 1 hour non stop without APP CRASH :)
just a suggest for developer for next version to add an option to disable audio, because CEMU with NO AUDIO version is more stable.

again....
ALWAYS.... APP CRASH in cemu 1.52 after playing about 15- 20 minutes.... (now im tested with mario kart 8)

APP CRASH report :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Cemu.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5762ab33
Fault Module Name: StackHash_8701
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c000001d
Exception Offset: 000000007ab50da1
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 8701
Additional Information 2: 8701579a6fb10e5d0065e1f36c8dcf91
Additional Information 3: 6c5e
Additional Information 4: 6c5ef7fd43455b1ace2cb9fa4a881a13

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
been trying use CEMU 1.52 NO Audio build, CAN play mario kart 8 for more than 1 hour non stop without APP CRASH :)
just a suggest for developer for next version to add an option to disable audio, because CEMU with NO AUDIO version is more stable.
Huh? I've been playing for our an hour with the normal 1.5.2 release with sound with Super Mario 3D World, Zelda Twilight Princess and Mario Kart 8 without any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.