• Views 7,238,519
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can someone explain me why Zelda Tp HD doesn't have sound sometimes? Especially after the intro (Randomly I had sound in-game but just until I changed the map, but it was awful)
At least I have this issue (and I know others does)
Could it be because of the sound's card? Or gpu/cpu issue?
I remember 8 years ago I had sounds issue with gta san andreas in my e4500 cpu, then I bought a new Gpu and the sounds problem were fixed (don't know why)
Anyway I'm going to buy a i7 6700k with a new motherboard. Hope I get more Fps (using a r7 200 series Gpu) because I get 40 fps in smash (2 players) using No Sound build (but using Link, I get 15 fps)

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can someone explain me why Zelda Tp HD doesn't have sound sometimes? Especially after the intro (Randomly I had sound in-game but just until I changed the map, but it was awful)
At least I have this issue (and I know others does)
Could it be because of the sound's card? Or gpu/cpu issue?
I remember 8 years ago I had sounds issue with gta san andreas in my e4500 cpu, then I bought a new Gpu and the sounds problem were fixed (don't know why)
Anyway I'm going to buy a i7 6700k with a new motherboard. Hope I get more Fps (using a r7 200 series Gpu) because I get 40 fps in smash (2 players) using No Sound build (but using Link, I get 15 fps)
You need to be running full speed to get sound, or else it goes out of sync and the game disables it

Reactions: Master-Killua

ForboJack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: Master-Killua

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Teasers for 1.5.3 ;)
You may guess what's special about that second pic :>
[in the last patreon update Exzap wrote it's alright to share the pics, just not the text; I'll just guess that's still the case]

E2BDxWG.png

lICe8iU.png

Last edited by StripTheSoul,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...