• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
today i try to use cemu 1.3.0 to run mario maker, and i have to switch between many framebuffers to see the game screen. is that a openGL problem?
Sounds like an issue caused by an outdated graphics driver. Try updating your driver, if that doesn't fix the problem then you need to post more information about your graphics card or else we can't help you.

today is the release of the version 1.3.1 now isn't it?
Why should it be today?

Btw I already posted about the next release on reddit. See *here*

blazed1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like an issue caused by an outdated graphics driver. Try updating your driver, if that doesn't fix the problem then you need to post more information about your graphics card or else we can't help you.

Why should it be today?

Didn't you say in a previous post, I forget exactly where now since there are so many pages, that you would try and update every 2 weeks? That is what everyone else was going by and I guess they assumed you were going to be consistent. Is it more like every 2.5 or 3 weeks now? Anyways, just wondering. People should be grateful you are doing this at all.

Last edited by blazed1979,

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't you say in a previous post, I forget exactly where now since there are so many pages, that you would try and update every 2 weeks? That is what everyone else was going by and I guess they assumed you were going to be consistent. Is it more like every 2.5 or 3 weeks now? Anyways, just wondering. People should be grateful you are doing this at all.
True, I said that back in October when I first posted about Cemu. A little later, when we uploaded the website, we changed the phrasing to "New updates will be released approximately every two weeks." (It's stated on the changelog site)

That said, internally we still aim for releases at least every two weeks, but it's somewhat counterproductive if we have to stop working on a feature that is close to being finished just to get an update out in time.

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you say in a previous post, I forget exactly where now since there are so many pages, that you would try and update every 2 weeks?
"Try". Some tasks can be daunting in programming. And given that this emu is itself an achievement on new emulation waters, it's nice that they take their time to do their things. We can always fall back to the real console and their games, meanwhile.

Reactions: Irastris

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Try". Some tasks can be daunting in programming. And given that this emu is itself an achievement on new emulation waters, it's nice that they take their time to do their things. We can always fall back to the real console and their games, meanwhile.
He also said "about", not "exactly"

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
-snip-
Troll, you just made me reply.
I wanted some technical discussion around the parts of the WiiU that Exzap and his team is trying to emulate because it interest me.
Also, it's not uncommon that every emulator in the beginnings is spammed by people not understandig emulation and are wanting full speed and high resolutions. I've seen it since I started to following PJ64 for about ~16 years ago. And the same for ePSXe, PCSX2, Dolphin and every other emulator that i've came across. Matter of the fact, I understand fully why Exzap waited so long with un- any work of a WiiU-emulator.

prettyLucina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Why should it be today?

someone said it will be released on wednesday because of that, and i dont care about the emulator in the current stage anyway that much, i don't want to stress exzap out i was just curious if that information was correct or not.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
didn't checked this thread since release I guess. Is it possible to play with decent speed now?
Come back in a year lol
Considering the progress I could see this happening in a year
...buuut Exzap is making accuracy a priority, so maybe not. At it's current state, this is arguably a decent speed for what it is.

-snipped like one of my patented mass-posting sprees-
Ooh, I like this guy! You can love to hate him, and he probably doesn't care.
You will soon learn that whining about whiners won't make any progress. If you already have a Wii U, go play it. That's what I'd do.
Although, you don't seem to value it very much, since (according to you) people want "the 2 only games worth playing on this hardware."
Oh, and because I, too, am a douche:
"was adding"? Have you been to school at some point in your crappy life?
>implying everyone must have proper grammar
>and cannot rush sentences
>and cannot make mistakes
>on the internet
Heheh, okay.

Reactions: The Twig league

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?