• Likes 283

Vexiant

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're posting that in a thread dedicated to emulation purposes which is also related to reverse engineering. Besides, I don't even own a Wii, much less a Wii IU. Go ahead, call the cops, boy! Nice bait post, btw

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TotalInsanity4's post implied that people shouldn't complain with the condescending "Excuse you??" to somebody else. Just saying.
i tend to always mess up my statements when i get a little frustrated so excuse me if it comes off as that lol, now..

Excuse You - a rude phrase which means to imply someone to apologize/say sorry.

Now that we got that out of the way, how's about we go ahead and rule some things out. being as i assume you weren't here around the beginning of all of it/didn't read most of the conversation leading TotalInsanity to reply with said statement, let's go back. It all started with people patiently wating, nothing happening, then, the next day, people started to get impatient, ravaging the thread with such rude and mean things, then, Mister WarDoctor had said, "I am just going to follow Citra if this emulator isn't built right." In which TotalInsanity happened to reply with "excuse you? who exactly gets to determine whether the emu is being built right?" now, to me, there's nothing wrong with this statement, as it's just stating "who has the right to determine this?", well, IMO, this would be the developers and programmers of experience with emulator work, or at least knows how to program.

@Vexiant being as from your recent posts i am going to assume you are just a troll, im going to simply let this be the last time i reply to you so, I am a programmer of 5 years, i am 19 years old and know C, C#, and Java, but none of this matters so have a wonderful day :)

EDIT: kinda sad you all retort to making insults in order to achieve whatever you're trying to get xD

Last edited by Growlith1223,
Reactions: samiam144

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country
Many years ago i couldn't even write Basic (as in Pre visual basic for the younger people)
So be it.
Really looking forward to the next release whenever that will be.
There may even be something for the AMD users to lift their spirits.
Who knows.

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will just follow citra if this emulator isnt being built right and since citra is leaps and bounds ahead of what it should it's a good easy call plus another wii u emulator is being built and making good progress also
Drama queen alert!

Dude, no one cares about you. You don't matter. This emu started without you, and will go on without you. Sad thing is, you don't have anything better to do than trolling this thread with your "request" for AMD support. Please spend your precious time somewhere, I am sure you make 6 figures working for Google... Or you can use your precious time to find a woman not looking like a dude... Anyway, good riddance...

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, just to bust the secret out now. Twili and I are friends and we've been hacking Nintendo 64 games and even other games for years now, and have personally been friends for over five! We knows MIPS and we /actually/ program. You pos bragging ass https://www.freelancer.com/u/Growlith1223.html

You look like a fucking chump first of all, and I don't see a damn thing on the net about you programming jack shit! Check it my dude http://pointblank.bz/pb/Twili/MACE.c

What kind of asshole runs around claiming to be a programmer who doesn't actually program? Do you have an assload of insecurities?
Once again, sad you have to retort to insults to try and achieve something.
let's start with the "bragging" i was never bragging, and if i did, i never meant to. Next, i have never even heard of that site??? the next thing, the "what kind of arsehole runs around claiming to be a programmer who doesn't actually program?" Basing your assumption on that site(whatever it even is) is kind of sad tbh, i don't have to prove myself to you lol, nothing will change the fact that you seem to be mad about something, you can believe what you want to, im not here to tell you what is truth and what is not. Hope this answers your question!

EDIT: and i apologize for my previous insult about intelligence = post/time lol, i was basing my statement off of the assumption you were implying that, my bad

Reactions: sindrik

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah man, I just think it's super comical that your lying. Go ahead, show me some of your work. I see on YouTube you're just fishing for views. I've been around long enough to know that people who program don't just not release their work. You don't program. So quit making people who actually do look bad.
As i said, you can believe what you want to, im not here to change what you know/think you know. I only specified what i know, whether you choose to believe me is of your own volition, not mine.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pics or didn't happen! Get lost!

What a copout. Hence my posts prior being a lot more "informative" if you will, and "straight too the point." I also studied social psychology and sociology when I was in college. You're obviously a fraud

As i said, you can believe what you want to, im not here to change what you know/think you know. I only specified what i know, whether you choose to believe me is of your own volition, not mine.
Simple google search would bring up some wonders btw lol, it's not much but it is there :P

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
It appears that you do not know what an array is, or what GL_TRIANGLES does. Generally, 976 individual gl commands for one model made of hard coded triangles is seen as bad practice. Needless to say I'm totally losing it here, well done.

I think the number of tantrums in this thread is now up to one per week. Can we make it two?

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It appears that you do not know what an array is, or what GL_TRIANGLES does. Generally, 976 individual gl commands for one model made of hard coded triangles is seen as bad practice. Needless to say I'm totally losing it here, well done.

I think the number of tantrums in this thread is now up to one per week. Can we make it two?
I've tried to handle it civil-like lol. im not saying im not at fault either(because i kind of am for continuing the conversation) but yea, anywho, it has become really bad.

EDIT: sweet merciful god your code is so badly optimized!

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country
WII Fit U
Black screen with slight flicker then crash.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mario Party 10 EURO
After loading for 20 seconds goes to black screen then crashes

Super.Mario.3D.World.USA.
Crashes after controller usage screen

Pikmin.3
Crashes without loading

Kirby_and_the_Rainbow_Curse_EUR
Loads reasonably fast but Crashes at the type of game selection menu

Last edited by Dead33,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol