• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't think HD 5770 suport OpenGL 4.4
It does. Screenshot taken with Crimson 16.2.1. It also supports all OGL 4.5 extensions, but shading language 4.5 can't be supported on pre-GCN hardware, I've read.

nxVculC.jpg

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tested the recently released Mighty n.9 in Cemu 1.5.2
Freezes in "loading..." after load the game and crash after few seconds...
:(
Maybe in the next release it will enter ingame, after the crash bug fixes
Mighty n.9.png

Last edited by shideravan,

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Will there be an option soon that combines the .rpx and .wud files in one UI that has the game name and image on it and i just click to start, instead of manually navigating.

I don't think it's prioritized. But if you look through the thread, there are several alternatives.
Some create shortcuts to the .rpx, .wub/wux files, give them the name and an icon that represents the game. When Windows asks you how you want to open it, choose to open these types of files in Cemu [*]. Put all the shortcuts in a folder. Now you can either go into Cemu, use the Open option, and select a shortcut from that folder. The next time you run cemu, and select Open. It will open that folder by default, and you'll have all your game-shortcuts present.
Option 2; just doubleclick'em.
[*]: remember that each time a new release of cemu is released, and you place it in a different folder, like, for example,

c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.0
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.1
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.2
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.3

you have to re-learn Windows where to find the proper/newest cemu.exe, or else it will just keep using whatever version you were on when you first did this.

That's why it can be smart to have a setup like

c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.0
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.1
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.2
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu 1.5.3
c:\Games\Emulators\Cemu\Cemu_current

or something, and replace the content of the folder "Cemu_current" each time a new release is released, that way, you won't have to update the paths for cemu.exe..

Others use Launchers like LaunchBox, which let's you create profiles with thumbsnails, backgrounds, music, videos, information and so on for each game. Automatically. It's really quite impressive. Try YouTubing LaunchBox.

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will there be an option soon that combines the .rpx and .wud files in one UI that has the game name and image on it and i just click to start, instead of manually navigating.
just use launchbox, really good to emulators, just click the pic and it will start :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search softonic