• Views 7,196,179
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I believe it is best to test Cemu when Exzap works on compatibility and stability, not bug fixes.

Its almost ironic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Exzap is extremely lazy and unmotivated knowing that he needs to stall as long as he wants knowing patreons won't ever leave. So he drags out longer and longer. As we can see with these past few releases there have been little to no improvement at all.

Then make an emulator better than Cemu and we'll believe you.
Its easy to insult, difficult to make things.

Jealousy is a strong verdict here too.

Reactions: shideravan

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does sound a bit flat but it's probably because the emulator is not emulating all the quirks and goodies in the audio, like the reverb and those exotic features. (I'm probably wrong though).

Speaking of audio I would like to report an issue, any version of this emulator (including v1.5.1) has bad crackling audio when it's used with a program called "Breakaway Audio Enhancer", as the name implies that program will enhance the audio in your computer and will make the audio sound better and more crisp. This is the only emulator that is experiencing this issue with that program, all the other emulators works perfectly with it. And yes, if you don't know what "Breakaway Audio Enhancer" is then you should check it out, it's worth it.

To fix the audio I need to disable "Breakaway Audio Enhancer". Hopefully this issue can be resolved in future versions. Keep up the good work!
Try lowering down the volume in the emulator itself.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does sound a bit flat but it's probably because the emulator is not emulating all the quirks and goodies in the audio, like the reverb and those exotic features. (I'm probably wrong though).

Speaking of audio I would like to report an issue, any version of this emulator (including v1.5.1) has bad crackling audio when it's used with a program called "Breakaway Audio Enhancer", as the name implies that program will enhance the audio in your computer and will make the audio sound better and more crisp. This is the only emulator that is experiencing this issue with that program, all the other emulators works perfectly with it. And yes, if you don't know what "Breakaway Audio Enhancer" is then you should check it out, it's worth it.

To fix the audio I need to disable "Breakaway Audio Enhancer". Hopefully this issue can be resolved in future versions. Keep up the good work!
Try lowering down the volume in the emulator itself. M

KodyKaplish

Trophies
XP
Did they increase the performance because i am getting more fps in Super Mario 3d world and i have a amd fx 4100 and a amd r9 270x with 12 gb of ram ddr3. On cemu 1.5.0 i can only get to max 30 fps now i am now at 50 fps max some areas in the level it will go back down to 30 fps and up again.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try lowering down the volume in the emulator itself.

That doesn't fix it. That program does not just ramp up the audio volume dude, that program does much more than that, it process the audio in real time to make it sound more crisp, not louder.

The way Cemu handles the audio is what's causing the issue. Hopefully Exzap can take a look at it.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
LOL, yeah, seriously, why would he do that? Think hard about it, mate.
SMM started to get worse and worse from 1.4.2 and I asked to look at it, nothing happened.
I thought cemu could keep an game in its current state, but many games get screwed up with updates.
I understand that with this update, we have better sound and performance, but please think about the games you started with.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMM started to get worse and worse from 1.4.2 and I asked to look at it, nothing happened.
I thought cemu could keep an game in its current state, but many games get screwed up with updates.
I understand that with this update, we have better sound and performance, but please think about the games you started with.

Everything has gotten better. Mario Maker is near perfect for me and most everyone - this is something to do with your config. What is the issue EXACTLY? Did you officially report the regression? Keep in mind you have free will and you can continue using old builds as things will break with updates on this FREE emulator. It happens. Get over it and stick with old versions until the bug you properly reported is resolved. Learn some gratitude before attacking exzap insinuating that he screwed up in any way.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

There are always regressions. It's not possible to make progress overall without them. It's like that with all emulators. Live with it or come back in a few years of you just want to play.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There are always regressions. It's not possible to make progress overall without them. It's like that with all emulators. Live with it or come back in a few years of you just want to play.
I am worried because everyone forgot about SMM.
Why I cant use prev versions of cemu? Gamepad, sound, fps fixes.
I know that exzap have better things to do, but anyway.

AndreaSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
graphics in general is faaar from being good (nvidia and amd with different results in primis), but that goes with the development...
There are probably still lots of not-emulated instructions, and that's the reason only few games boots.
Some regression at this point is phisiological to say the least: exzap has probably a lot more on his plate than some graphical bug for a single game, especially since I guess there's no game with a 100% correct graphical emulation.

Cemu is proceeding with giant steps forward, can't you accept some minor step back? ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dark clouds in my area