• Likes 283

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you pirate the Patreon version it will work at less than half speed
Not very playable, i would say
That would be nice if non patreon users atleast got a less playable version just to test around.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do notice low gpu/cpu usage problems btw. Looks like the DRM may be killing people's performance, even if it is verified, i believe it is buggy

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you pirate the Patreon version it will work at less than half speed
Not very playable, i would say
In principle, that's seems good (more free testing), but a lot of people in internet could do bad marketing to emulator, saying that it doesn't run properly or giving bad reports...

I do notice low gpu/cpu usage problems btw. Looks like the DRM may be killing people's performance, even if it is verified, i believe it is buggy
Online checking DRM generally consumes a certain amount of performance... :(
But no problem... Certain people just don't give a shit, right Wardoctors? hahaha

Last edited by shideravan,
Reactions: brienj and Tut557

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Finally that end well. :D My suggestion was accepted!
But hey, at least no more pesky leakers leaking around.
Anything to prevent even more leaks and in turn waves of newcomers repeatedly asking when is "x" getting fixed or when the next version is coming out is fine by me. :P

Seriously though, non-Patreons only have to wait *1* week for a public release, please respect the creators wishes and please remember the project is still very early in it's development and not intended for general use.

Seriamente embora, não- Patreons só tem que esperar * 1 * semana para um lançamento público , por favor, respeite os criadores desejos e lembre-se que o projeto ainda é muito cedo no seu desenvolvimento e não se destina para uso geral.
(Traduzido usando Traduz Google )

Hablando en serio , no Patreons solamente tienen que esperar * * 1 semana para un lanzamiento público , por favor, respete los creadores deseos y por favor recuerde el proyecto está todavía muy temprano en su desarrollo y no destinadas al uso general.

Sérieusement, non- Patreons ont seulement attendre * 1 * semaine pour une diffusion publique , s'il vous plaît respecter les souhaits et les créateurs s'il vous plaît rappelez-vous le projet est encore très tôt dans son développement et non destiné à un usage général.

А если серьезно , не являющиеся Patreons только должны ждать * 1 * неделя для публичного релиза , пожалуйста, уважайте создатели и пожелания , пожалуйста, помните, проект все еще находится в самом начале его развития и не предназначены для общего пользования.
(Перевод с помощью Google Translate )

虽然严重,非只需要等待* 1 *一周的公开发布,请尊重创作者希望并请记下该项目仍然是非常早期的,在它的发展和不拟用于一般用途。 (折算使用谷歌翻译)

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
That would be nice if non patreon users atleast got a less playable version just to test around.

I think the verification is at the beginning of loading a game, don't think the low gpu/cpu usage is related to DRM.
I connected internet with the game already running and the emulator was unverified still.

Last edited by pol40,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seriously though, non-Patreons only have to wait *1* week for a public release, please respect the creators wishes and please remember the project is still very early in it's development and not intended for general use.
I think that everyone here already knows that, and really... This is not the problem :P
The problem is: DRM policies ever hurts even the people which is contributing with good will :(
And I'm not inclined to contribute with the project yet, not with this conditions...

Reactions: Tut557

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. Not related to our copy protection. It's designed specifically to have zero effect on performance unless you use a leaked build.

@shideravan
Instead of you complaining I would like to hear what alternative method would you suggest so that we can protect the interest of our Patrons? Good faith in the community has proven not to work.

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5$ is almost an insignificant donation, Exzap did well choosing that amount

5$ in my local currecy means R$20 which is not even close to be an "insignificant donation", even more knowing it's been debited monthly...

Last edited by shideravan, , Reason: Put the quote which was missing

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that everyone here already knows that, and really... This is not the problem :P
The problem is: DRM policies ever hurts even the people which is contributing with good will :(
And I'm not inclined to contribute with the project yet, not with this conditions...
yup, i was pretty hesitant getting patreon, think i'll hold off for now since this build helps with performance, but this DRM causes more issues than anything.

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest I think its a silly idea using DRM .. Unless your going to wrap this in Denuvo it will get cracked when somebody want's to play it enough. All your really doing is causing issues for patreons who might lose connection halfway through a game or might not be able to play because they can't use the internet for some reason. You will also attract the attention of cracking groups eventually.

I don't mind either way but to think you can protect something in this day and age is just plain stupid.

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
5$ in my local currecy means R$20 which is not even close to be an "insignificant donation", even more knowing it's been debited monthly...

If you cant afford something, thats not the fault of content creators.

yup, i was pretty hesitant getting patreon, think i'll hold off for now since this build helps with performance, but this DRM causes more issues than anything.

It doesnt cause any issues

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you cant afford something, thats not the fault of content creators.
I don't said that
I was just gave an answer to somebody that said something like "it's an insignificant donation to everyone". No, it's don't.
Just that. I did not went to the merit to what is the "fault of content creators" or not
To say the truth, if Exzap want to change minimum contribution to $100 it's his own problem
I not even care...
(Even more now that I definitely decided not to contribute financially with the project thanks to DRM policies that I do not agree ...)

Last edited by shideravan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol