• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

resistor83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have download cemu 1.4.0c and I tried new super mario bros u [USA] but after the initial crash, why?

i7 920 2,6Ghz
6x2GB ram Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz
GTX 960 Asus STRIX

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where I can found this files?
Try extracting the game's file using Uwizard. Also, find FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat files (not telling you where to get them, sorry), duplicate the files, rename the copied files so that the " - Copy" is gone and that High is replaced with Middle, then place in "mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content", then boot up NSMBU.

Reactions: Firion Hope

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
ok now run but 5 fps...........
3522e7d30f1a8e41d91b2d5a16f97416.jpg

You should have more fps, look:

SFWp5nB.jpg

Gustavo Rossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikmin 3 EUR how to get rid the KopPad MAP? I'm stuck on it . Now hitting the tab give me gamepad screen, I don't know how to get out the koppad map. Any idea?

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
More dateiled explanation: Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder

Reactions: Re_deleteR

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.
Let me try to explain this, like I would to my 70 year old father just so we can get this over with.

1: move the .rar-files to a hard drive, partition or external drive with AT LEAST 30gb free space.
2: go to http://rarlabs.com/download.htm and download the correct version of WinRAR for your OS. Then install it, and make it accommodate all .rar, .r00, .rwhatever files.
3: right click on the "part01.rar"-file, and select "extract to folder blablabla".
4: wait for the extraction to complete. Sometimes it stops, and looks like it has frozen. Don't cancel, just wait. Wait... WAIT FOR IT! Just wait, ok?
5: now you will hopefully have a bigass file, about 25gb, named something*.wud.
6: download a program named "uWizard".
7: install the program (extract the .zip file the same way you did the .rar files, see point 3.). open uWizard.exe. In the program, press "open wii u game" in the top right corner.
8: browse your way to the *.wud file you just extracted through WinRAR, select it, and press "open" or "ok" or whatever, or just doubleclick it, or select it and press ENTER. Whatever.
9: now uWizard will tell you some info about the .wud file, like Region and full name and so on. Figure out if it's PAL (european) or NTSC (american), and GOOGLE "super mario bros wii u title key" or something like that. I mean, for realszies, this shouldn't be to hard to find. The copy the correct key for your region.
10: paste the key into uWizard where it says "Title Key" (duh), and press Save information.
11: Press Extract Game Files. It'll ask you where to put the files, or it'll just extract them in a folder next to your *.wud file, can't remember.
12: When the extraction completes, you'll have a new folder with lots of small files and subfolders inside. For the sake of organization, let's call this folder "SMB". This folder will be about 2gb. You have successfully extracted your first .wud file.
13: Now you can DELETE the original .wud-file, the 25gb file, and the .rar files. And you'll still have the new extracted 2gb folder, "SMB".
14: Open cemu.exe, and select Open. Browse your way into the extracted SMB-folder, and open the "code" folder, and inside, there should be a file named something*.rpx
15: open the *.rpx file, and the game should load.

If it doesn't, that means you're missing the *.dat-files necessary to play SMB.

FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat

I've explained this earlier for you, but just in chase, here you go.

If you're still having problems, I suggest buying a Wii U.

Some people don't bother to search it. Do you think that it will be addition to CEMU in the future without people worrying about those files need to make it work ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!