• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to delete your shader cache.. generate again using new 1.73 or 1.74

how i fix the slowmotion in donkey kong country tropical freeze?
in 1.7.2 is running perfect, now, in 1.7.3 or 1.7.4 its running in slowmotion in all levels, menus, maps and title screen in other words, the game is running in slide... and i have all cache shaders
and my pc specs suport to run this game in high count of fps... only in 1.7.3 and 1.7.4 its running bad and slowmotion
example:

have any fix to this? i need much play this game

beeswax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did it but still the same

View attachment 83438
My understanding from the CemuHook changelog is that since 0.4.0.0, that menu option simply changes Cemu's now built-in 'disableGPUfence' option which you can just set yourself in the game config anyway.

CemuHook chnagelog said:
0.4.0.0 - Update for 1.7.4, the GX2SetGPUFence hack menu item now just controls the disableGPUfence option, which has better timing

So as long as you set disableGPUfence to true in the game config, it doesn't matter if this option is greyed out as it doesn't do anything.

CriticalError

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Have you got the following files included in the folder? mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content
FFLResHigh.dat
FFLResHighLG.dat
FFLResMiddle.dat
FFLResMiddleLG.dat
thanks for fast reply, no I don't have that files but as far remember, this ones are from Super Mario Bros U and Luigi, not for that title or is for all? thanks again for great help.

PD: OK I copy the files to that folder like you told me,tested with Mario Kart 8 and game run but after load game and selecting to play it freeze like that and nothing happen I stuck there for 10 min or more nothing happen.

PD2: tested with Super Mario 3D Land and crash.

Attachments

• Error Mario Kart 8.jpg
    Error Mario Kart 8.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by CriticalError,

uPonigon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Driver? Try driver 16.2.1 with the latest version. It works for me with an HD 5770.
You can download only the Open GL files (and place them in Cemu dir) from https://mega.nz/F!8tlAhDyQ!2AkAQukJKAYuIWEzDTGtFA

Yeah I already tried with 15.6 beta and 16.2.1 and also adding those .dlls to the cemu dir but the result is always the same. PC freezes and I'm forced to hard reset it. Looks like they aren't working for HD 6800 series or the emu itself changed something for 'em since 1.6.0 :/

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A warning to others using "older" AMD cards and the new driver: do not upgrade. You will not only find horrible experiences from Cemu, but you will find that a lot of your Steam games will report that you cannot play because your device does not support "alpha blending with floating point render targets". Also, it is known to cause bluescreens and crashing for many (check twitter and r/amd) and has supposedly "burnt" out some people's cards. Please skip driver 17.4.1!

If you want to revert here are some options:

Last edited by Molhel,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is just me, or is the clock in the Goat minigame in Twilight Princess is way too fast?
Also, the ingame playing time is going far fast than real world time, is that a known issue?

Reactions: SanchezCraft

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
My understanding from the CemuHook changelog is that since 0.4.0.0, that menu option simply changes Cemu's now built-in 'disableGPUfence' option which you can just set yourself in the game config anyway.

So as long as you set disableGPUfence to true in the game config, it doesn't matter if this option is grayed out as it doesn't do anything.

Exactly

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, with Cemu 1.7.4, I am now able to achieve full speed on every game I have on my computer that is using an Intel HD Graphics 4600 card. This has shocked me a lot and I am enjoying these games in full speed now, good work @Exzap .

Games tested:
  • New SUPER MARIO BROS. U - 60fps, very smooth gameplay, only lags sometimes on the world map.
  • Super Mario Maker - 60fps on all themes, tested a large level and it ran without framedrops.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD - Mostly 30fps, sometimes lags on large maps.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 60fps in-game and on menus, graphical glitches with water, bananas work fine.
Cemu smm.PNG

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody please help me. The lightings for Super Smash Bros for Wii U don't. It's still dark. I've enabling the graphic pack but won't work.
Specs:
AMD Athlom(tm)2 x4 635 processer (4 CORES), about 2.9 GHz
4 gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 430

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/dUQvq
That is not the right graphic pack. There should be one called nvidia lightling fix that came with 1.7.4, use that one.

Alternatively add this:

formats = 0x219 # R10_G10_B10_A2_SNORM
overwriteFormat = 0x820 # R16_G16_B16_A16_FLOAT

In between the original res and upscaled one.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, with Cemu 1.7.4, I am now able to achieve full speed on every game I have on my computer that is using an Intel HD Graphics 4600 card. This has shocked me a lot and I am enjoying these games in full speed now, good work @Exzap .

Games tested:
  • New SUPER MARIO BROS. U - 60fps, very smooth gameplay, only lags sometimes on the world map.
  • Super Mario Maker - 60fps on all themes, tested a large level and it ran without framedrops.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD - Mostly 30fps, sometimes lags on large maps.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 60fps in-game and on menus, graphical glitches with water, bananas work fine.
Continuing this list with new games tested.
  • MARIO KART 8 - 60fps on the menus, and very smooth 60fps in-game, start of grand prix sometimes lags
  • Fast Racing NEO - 25-60fps, unplayable due to glitches.
  • SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD - 60fps, perfect.

Reactions: Usl5264

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Games tested:

Continuing this list with new games tested.
  • MARIO KART 8 - 60fps on the menus, and very smooth 60fps in-game, start of grand prix sometimes lags
  • Fast Racing NEO - 25-60fps, unplayable due to glitches.
  • SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD - 60fps, perfect.
Great news! Hopefully I have as much luck with the kabylake igp when I put together my HTPC in the coming days. I would really like to play some cemu on it and I would really like to not buy a dedicated gpu.

What CPU do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, the price she will give them will be over infinite