Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

gorillaz69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using the latest version of BootNTR Selector? If it's not on already, turn your Wi-Fi on and let BootNTR Selector download the latest version. v2.3 is the latest version.
Wow simple as that. Now its working. Thanks a lot youre my hero for the day.

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello

When I use NTR Selector, I get "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running" even thought I just booted my 3DS and it's the first app I run

I've the latest version of Luma 6.6-1eb18c17 and I'm on firmware 11.2.0-35E

Edit: well now that I managed to run it I get "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" in NTR

Last edited by teuf504,

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

When I use NTR Selector, I get "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running" even thought I just booted my 3DS and it's the first app I run

I've the latest version of Luma 6.6-1eb18c17 and I'm on firmware 11.2.0-35E

Edit: well now that I managed to run it I get "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" in NTR
New or Old 3ds? Try uninstalling it and installing it again. Perhaps something didn't install correctly. The first time you run it you should see a config menu.

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
New or Old 3ds? Try uninstalling it and installing it again. Perhaps something didn't install correctly. The first time you run it you should see a config menu.
Yeah forgot to say I'm on o3DS.

uninstalled and reinstalled NTR Selector and got through the config once again.
I don't get the "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running" anymore, but still have the "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" one though...

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah forgot to say I'm on o3DS.

uninstalled and reinstalled NTR Selector and got through the config once again.
I don't get the "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running" anymore, but still have the "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" one though...
Maybe because you are running a nightly version of Luma. Try using v6.6 stable. https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases And are you using a luma auto updater? I forget which one doesn't update correctly so try updating manually.

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Maybe because you are running a nightly version of Luma. Try using v6.6 stable. https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases And are you using a luma auto updater? I forget which one doesn't update correctly so try updating manually.
Well I was runing Luma 6.6 earlier (manually installed when it was released) and it didn't work either, but switched to Luma 6.6-1eb18c17 because I runned the auto-updater.

I can try to switch back to 6.6 to see if it changes something though

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was runing Luma 6.6 earlier (manually installed when it was released) and it didn't work either, but switched to Luma 6.6-1eb18c17 because I runned the auto-updater.

I can try to switch back to 6.6 to see if it changes something though
it could have been the auto-updater didn't update correctly. Maybe update with the nightly manually and if it works then you will know that auto-updater is the one that doesn't update correctly.

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
it could have been the auto-updater didn't update correctly. Maybe update with the nightly manually and if it works then you will know that auto-updater is the one that doesn't update correctly.
I updated manually to the latest nightly while I was at it (ef2e0087;1eb18c17 wasn't even the latest so the updater is a bit off)

Still the same problem as earlier: I don't get the "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running", but still have the "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" one

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated manually to the latest nightly while I was at it (ef2e0087;1eb18c17 wasn't even the latest so the updater is a bit off)

Still the same problem as earlier: I don't get the "Loading 3.3.. Load failed ! #NTR is already running", but still have the "param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr" one
And you are using the ntr cia's from the 1st post?

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, FONZD Banner 2.3 to be precise

I forgot there is a new pre-release. The only other thing I can think of is to make sure your wifi is on when running. Maybe delete the ntr folder from your sd card before installing it again.

New pre-release available
Following an earlier report concerning the logo but @Nanquitas not having the time to make the update I have taken it upon myself to make the update. In the process I have also changed building method to steveice10's buildtools. Only the former of these two things will be visible to you users. While Nanquitas has already accepted my pull request with the new code he has also said he still has to add 11.2 Korean support so that's why this is a pre-release.

Please do note that Nanquitas has already accepted my pull request so whenever you build from his github repo you will also get my changes! You can see the pull request here

TLDR: New logo when launching. Will not be installed through the auto updater. If you want this download the cia or scan the QR, your existing installation will be overwritten as normal.

Download CIAs here:
Fonzd_banner_BootNTRSelector.cia

PabloMK7_banner_BootNTRSelector.cia

QR Codes

Fonzd banner
6b01a134-dd84-11e6-8047-fdfe2e72b1d6.png

PabloMK7 banner
95723438-dd84-11e6-9b22-e9e923905c72.png

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I forgot there is a new pre-release. The only other thing I can think of is to make sure your wifi is on when running. Maybe delete the ntr folder from your sd card before installing it again.
My wifi is always on so it's probably not that though

I'll try with the pre-release tomorrow and see if it changes something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my vodka orange juice.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg