ROM Hack [RELEASE] Animal Crossing: New Leaf Text2Item NTR Plugin

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using this plugin yesterday flawlessly, but today when I started to use it I'm having problems where the items spawned are corrupted or something because for example if I spawn a bag of bells, the bag won't display a number and the only option it gives me are Quit when I select the item. Same goes for items like pants, and glasses.
Not sure why that would happen. Reboot your console and give it another try?

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to implement quantity? Like entering the item ID then a space then the amount we want? I'd love to spawn flowers quickly so I don't need to run back and forth.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Would it be possible to implement quantity? Like entering the item ID then a space then the amount we want? I'd love to spawn flowers quickly so I don't need to run back and forth.
in my original gw code, you can just press R again (and again) and the same entered item will appear in your inventory again.
does this not happen with the ntr plugin?

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, then it doesn't.
maybe the OP can add it so you can simply press R to get the last item used :) it shouldn't be too hard at all i believe.
but @justync7 is sick, so you might have to wait :D get well soon
It does work this way already. :)

EDIT: I think @katrain means filling up their whole inventory, which this plugin neither @cearp's cheat code does. Although you can spawn it, move it to a different slot and spawn it a second time without having to type it in again

Last edited by justync7,

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: I think @katrain means filling up their whole inventory, which this plugin neither @cearp's cheat code does. Although you can spawn it, move it to a different slot and spawn it a second time without having to type it in again
Okay awesome! That was easy. No more running to the beach for flowers. Thanks @cearp and @justync7 :)

Reactions: cearp and justync7

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

oh yeah, i forgot about doing that! i used to do that to when i was playing with my cheat! but since making it i haven't played the game, i made it for others/for fun really.

Fallen_Lucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to implement the refurbished/custom furniture? I havent used ACNL hacking tools in a while but i remember before they only had like 1 different value than the regular items

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to implement the refurbished/custom furniture? I havent used ACNL hacking tools in a while but i remember before they only had like 1 different value than the regular items
Not sure, if I did I would have to find the offsets which I don't quite know.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this .plg conflict layeredFS? I've tried using it but all it did for me was deleting whatever item is on slot 1 instead of adding anything.
Maybe you're using it wrong? Make sure you put an item ID in chat and send the message, then press right trigger.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe you're using it wrong? Make sure you put an item ID in chat and send the message, then press right trigger.
I just tried it again just to be sure and nope. All it does for me I delete whatever is on the first slot.
It also deletes anything that is in that slot when you press R regardless if you put an itemID in chat or not

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it again just to be sure and nope. All it does for me I delete whatever is on the first slot.
It also deletes anything that is in that slot when you press R regardless if you put an itemID in chat or not

This happened for me when I was visiting someone else's village.
You have to make sure you are the host of the village, so either someone joins you or you play solo. Should work then!

Reactions: Blundermann

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You have to make sure you are the host of the village, so either someone joins you or you play solo. Should work then!
I was playing solo though :P No internet connection or anything. It simply deletes anything in slot 1.

I guess my layeredFS is conflicting the cheat.plg and causing something weird idk.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing solo though :P No internet connection or anything. It simply deletes anything in slot 1.

I guess my layeredFS is conflicting the cheat.plg and causing something weird idk.
My guess its that the layeredFS is pushing the offsets forward in memory so they no longer work. (The chat ones, at least. Because the inventory offsets are still being modified)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason