ROM Hack (Release) Animal Crossing New Leaf NTR Plugin: Moon Jump

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used @justync7 's source instead of menuCheat which disables online.

What happens if you use it as a client to the server rather than the host?

No sorry :( I don't own Jap ACNL and the offsets are different. I left the source code and the Gateway cheat if anyone wants to port.

I have the JP version so I can look into it :)

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens if you use it as a client to the server rather than the host?

I have the JP version so I can look into it :)
It works as a client (tested in random friend's town)+on the island. The server will just see you walking thru stuff. (Asked my friend what he saw when I jumped into a lake and he says I just walked right in)

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works as a client (tested in random friend's town)+on the island. The server will just see you walking thru stuff. (Asked my friend what he saw when I jumped into a lake and he says I just walked right in)
so NTR cheats that work online? we need the concept of how you did that.........other NTR cheats dont work online.

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's very easy to find it. Look around offset 0x17321514 and find the value 0E42 (player's Z coordinate is relative to the regular ground) once you find it, set the value to 0E43 and if your player jumps, you found it!
Other player will not see you in the sky.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It's easy to get around that. it's just not in a tutorial because we don't want everyone cheating in every online game there is.
Yeah really. I don't want to see a repeat of Killzone Liberation. Though a cheat like this is useful, especially for those that fish a lot (IE, me). Regardless of how convenient I make my bridge placement, it still becomes rather cumbersome.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Anybody have a link to the moon jump because mega doesn't load for the link
click on the link
its a 'all in one' cheat menu, rather than this. this one some of my early work when I didn't know what I was doing :P

Last edited by RyDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1