Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

DynastyVic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a version 2.1. The titledb website (which Universal Updater uses) has version 2.01. Try getting the latest update from the GitHub page and see if that works for you.

So I sorted out the issue awhile back.
It was already on the updated version. Which is still 2.01 as the 2.1 version is supposedly buggy.

What I did was when powering on the 3ds, hold select to get up a menu and clicked on the features e,g, auto run emu(boot) or something along those lines and now my themes pop up straight after opening my 3DS instead when I go on and off an application.

I guess another issue is that some of my themes BGM don't work.

Last edited by DynastyVic,

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
awesome! is the latest update the thing for the 3DS you were teasing on your status?
Actually, no, it wasn't - that was a brand new project that ended up getting put on hold due to a lot of stuff coming up in my life... I'm hoping to get back to it soon enough though.

Reactions: whateverg1012

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: astronautlevel
D

Deleted User

I've been using this Application on my New 3DS XL USA for quite some time and it's always given me the best experience in changing Themes.

I managed to get hold of all the Official Japanese, European and United States of America Themes before the generous website disappeared and I've had the greatest time swapping them around through the Homebrew version of Anemone3DS.

There was a time when I went overboard and put all Themes from one Region into a folder for Anemone3DS to read, but I realised how slow it became to load so my magic number is 200; I create Folders with 200 Themes each and use the Homebrew 3DShell Application to rename whatever Folder I want Anemone3DS to read as Theme.

So thank you for this.

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Oh damn I didn't realise you were still around doing things :o
Turns out having a job while attending university is a pretty big time commitment haha. I've been putting work into this & another 3DS project when I have the time, which admittedly, I rarely do nowadays. But I'm still around and doing things :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Turns out having a job while attending university is a pretty big time commitment haha. I've been putting work into this & another 3DS project when I have the time, which admittedly, I rarely do nowadays. But I'm still around and doing things :)
good to see you around :)

thisjustin2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using this Application on my New 3DS XL USA for quite some time and it's always given me the best experience in changing Themes.

I managed to get hold of all the Official Japanese, European and United States of America Themes before the generous website disappeared and I've had the greatest time swapping them around through the Homebrew version of Anemone3DS.

There was a time when I went overboard and put all Themes from one Region into a folder for Anemone3DS to read, but I realised how slow it became to load so my magic number is 200; I create Folders with 200 Themes each and use the Homebrew 3DShell Application to rename whatever Folder I want Anemone3DS to read as Theme.

So thank you for this.

200!? Whoa. I was looking through this thread trying to find out what the limit of installed themes would be think it'd be like 20 or something. Wow, 200 is incredible.

kuro0628neko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a new SD card (256 gb, if that's important). After formatting the card and transferring all the data, everything on my N3DS is in working order, except Anemone. I have the neutral, blank theme on my N3DS. When I open up Anemone, it shows that the proper theme is selected, but it is not actually displayed on my device when I am in the home menu. I tried changing the theme, same issue. I'm not sure what I should do to troubleshoot. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto